Chapter 1

"No way, you can't be serious another tattoo?" Hope asked
"Yeah this time it's a snake on my collarbone" Lzzy said
Hope " What you can't be serious? Dr. Saltzman will kill you!!"
Izzy, "No he won't find out and besides why do we have coat of our uniform
Hope, "Anyway let me see"
Lzzy, "Ok"

 Saltzman will kill you!!"Izzy, "No he won't find out and besides why do we have coat of our uniformHope, "Anyway let me see"Lzzy, "Ok"

Izzy, "How is it?"
Hope, "Wicked"

Izzy, "I know right. "
The sound of bell rang
Both best friends looked at each other and signed
Izzy, "Alright that's our cue to leave"
Hope, "Yep another day another boring lesson"

After the class ended Izzy went to meet Dr,Saltzman in his office

Izzy knocked on the door waiting for the reply
When she hears, "Come in"

Izzy poked her head at the room
Ric looked from the papers and said, "Come Izzy we need to discuss few things Hope will be here any minute.
"Is this about a new victim Dr. Saltzman?"
Ric signed and said, "I am afraid yes and this time it's not one but two. One is a police officer and one is teacher. One male one female."
Izzy, "Can I see the pictures of the victims"
Ric handed her a place of folder and she saw the pics disgusted.
Then Hope entered the room asked her, "What did I miss?"
Izzy, "Looks like our monster attacked again two victims one male one female teacher and a officer"
Hope looked at the pictures said, "We need to find out about this monster as soon as possible"
Ric, "How are we gonna do it hope? People are dying because of some vampire or werewolf history is repeating itself again."
Izzy, "Stop being so dramatic and it's not a vampire or werewolf"
Ric, "Then what is it?"
Izzy and hope, "Its a ghoul"
Ric stood a bit silent for a moment, "And said what ever happens happens tonight we need to find it"
Izzy, "It's not gonna come out that easily we need bait"
Hope, "Where was the last time it attacked"
Ric, " His last victim was the officer and it was near the woods."
Izzy groaned and said, "Well let's just get this over with."

At the forest
Ric, "Ok we are here now what?"
Izzy slighted her wrist dropped some blood and said, "We hid and wait for it to come then we take him by surprise"
Hope, "Sounds good"
After waiting for 20 minutes
Ric, " Nothing is happening it's not gonna come"
Suddenly there was sound of leaves rustling
Izzy, "It's here now"
Hope, "Izzy now!!"
After the signal hope used her spell to to burn the ghoul in fire while Izzy shot it with her gun and ric used his special crossbow.
After the monster was dead Izzy said, "Well that ends we all can go home now."
Hope, "You all go I have some work"
Izzy, "Ok bye"
Then she vamp speed to her dorm layed on her couch and started watch Captain America's Winter Soldier
When hope returned she saw her friend crying knowing exactly what was happening .
She made some hot coco for her and her friend and cuddled with her.
Izzy asks crying, "God I love him so much not to mention he is so hot" "Steve is an ass he broke my heart and left Bucky bear to stay with Peggy I mean don't get me wrong I love Peggy but bro he is his best friend. I am a desperate fan of Stucky friction. It's not fair"
Hope, "Nope it isn't but it's not like we can change it"
Izzy, " What if we can what if I get trapped in mcu and fuck up the plot"
Hope, " No you don't need to get trapped cause I need my bestie to stay by my side for always and forever."
Izzy, "I will always stay by your side"
Hope, "That's the spirit now let's sleep"
Izzy, "Ok mom"
Hope rolled her eyes turn off the lights and said," Goodnight Izzy"
Izzy, "Good night foxy"