Chapter 16: Cat

Gu Qingchi actually has a headache from household chores, but he has always had few things, and he is easy to clean up, but he can't see his hard work in this area.

He soon received the equipment given to him by the crew, a white towel and an axe with a wooden handle.

The place where the firewood was cut was in the yard, and there was a large wooden stake there, which seemed to have been there for many years.

Next to it is a lot of wood.

Gu Qingchi put a white towel around his neck, put a piece of wood on the stake, and stepped on the edge of the stake with one foot, leaning over carefully to observe the angle.

Obviously dressed in punk fashion clothes, but with a white towel around his neck and an axe in his hand.

But the whole picture actually looks great, with a kind of mashup beauty.

Gu Qingchi looked at him for a while, looking very serious, and finally raised his axe, exerting strength with his waist and arms, and cut it off.

As soon as the waist moved, the metal accessories on the pants followed with a sharp shock.

Unexpectedly, the firewood easily broke in half.

Gu Qingchi stepped on the wooden stakes and looked thoughtfully at the pile of firewood next to him.

Everything went well on Gu Qingchi's side, and on Huang Hanyu's side also went very well. It must be said that everything went so well that it made people a little jealous.

The tool given to him by the program group was originally a cube, but there are no other restrictions, allowing him to play freely.

Huang Hanyu mentioned it and found that the owner was watering the orchard next to the orchard.

He was stunned, holding a bucket and looking at the people irrigating the soil with a pipe, the uncle of the orchard next door saw it and took a look at the orchard that was in charge.

"Guwazier, what are you doing? This is not good. How can you be so behind and exhausted? Come here to the uncle, the uncle will give you the water pipe."

So Huang Hanyu threw away the bucket happily, went to borrow a water pipe next to it, and sat on the ground, his only task was to see the water gurgling on the ground.

There, Xie Luyu was collecting and collecting in the tool room, when he came out, he was fully armed, wearing a white apron, a handkerchief in his mouth, and sleeves.

He looks very professional.

He does not act like a novice, whoever sees him will think, ah, this is a very good person who cleans.

However, in fact, the floor he mopped was dirtier than before, and even began to muddy from the presence of water, because the floor was not cleaned before mopping, it is too late to remedy it.

Xie Luyu looked back and saw that the messy ground had frozen there.

Their professionalism is just posture and posture.

After all, imitation is a mandatory course for actors, but the lack of experience cannot be compensated by imitation.

In the kitchen, Chen Yueran and Zhou Yingying looked at each other at the stove, the stove, which needs to burn wood.

The adjoining refrigerator was full of unprocessed vegetables and there was a bag of rice under my feet.

The stove was filled with several bottles and cans, trying to find the salt, after watching for a long time and finally giving up.