Chapter 97

Mrs. Gu was coaxed by Gu Qingchi at the time, and she just wanted to tell Gu Qingchi when she would come back, but when she thought about it, she didn't feel relieved.

Gu Qingchi never told her about the troubles she had encountered. Everything was always fine. The only thing she could understand about Gu Qingchi was through the Internet. However, the situation on the Internet was really not good.

Marketing numbers also popped up one by one.

[I used to think he was wrong, he was always distracted in the show, he didn't speak much, and he was sick. 】

[The impact is too bad, I hope to deal with it as soon as possible. 】

[Can't say that, the matter hasn't come to fruition yet, it's not that people didn't say anything, didn't they say that they are undergoing testing. 】

[Thinking about how to fake it. 】

The rest of Mrs. Gu, who said too much, didn't want to read it, just hurriedly swiped over.

Madam Gu felt angry and powerless. What did they know? They thought they had understood the whole truth. They never thought about it. What they saw was always what they wanted to see.

On the WeChat chat interface, if you open the column of Mrs. Gu, you can see that you are typing every moment, but after so long, nothing has been sent.

Gu Qingchi's hospital bed was shaken by Xie Luyu, with a few soft pillows behind his back. Xie Luyu bought it temporarily and replaced it with a new four-piece bed. If time doesn't allow him, he might be able to put the whole bed together. The ward was redecorated again.

Gu Qingchi tilted his head, his mobile phone was turned on, and he quietly watched the input that popped out from time to time.

"Mrs. Gu, she is very worried."

When he talked about the words Madam Gu, he was obviously a little awkward.

Xie Luyu was sitting on the small bench next to the bed, clasping his wrists, so that Gu Qingchi could not see the wound, even though the wound had been stitched up.

"Ye Li will take care of it. I will do a hair test for you a few days ago. The results should be coming out. You will be fine when you hang out."

Gu Qingchi didn't say anything. He didn't care about this. He lowered his head and looked at the phone, his eyelashes jittered a few times.

"I promised her next week to see her. At that time, can I be okay? Can I see nothing?"

Xie Luyu was silent for a while, licked his chapped lips, and began to talk about him in a negotiating tone.

"No, it's too late next week. Your wounds are definitely not healed. Mrs. Gu is so worried about you. She must be very careful at the time. If she is discovered, won't she be even more worried?"

Gu Qingchi also seemed to know that it was impossible, so he didn't make a sound, and turned his head to his side. His eyelashes flickered uneasyly, and finally closed and fell asleep. The hospital clothes were loose, and his collarbone was exposed with the movement, so black. Her hair was scattered on the pillow, her lips were pursed, and her lips were pale and fragile.

At night, Gu Qingchi woke up, still looking a little uneasy. After eating dinner obediently, after being praised by Xie Luyu, he mentioned going to take care of his wife. He seldom took one thing into his heart like this. If you want to do something, if it is rejected, it will not be mentioned again. It is almost blatantly written on his face that he cares.

He also thought of a foolproof reason for himself.

"Ye Li said before that there was a shooting. If I am next, it will happen to be next week, and I will post it on the Internet after the shooting."