Chapter 46: Broke the news

Charlie whispered to Gu Qingchi.

His face is a little pale, unlike a strong and capable wife, he is a kind of person with a slightly weak personality, naturally a little afraid of competition and weak, staying in such an environment leaves him breathless.

"Oh my God, there are people there, at least six out of ten I've seen in a magazine, they are all famous..."

Gu Qingchi followed the direction that Charlie's hand pointed silently and looked over there without evasion.

The group of people was already looking at Qingchi in Ruoyouruowu, but now Gu Qingchi's eyes were swept away, everyone looked away and looked at other places.

Gu Qingchi, like a real young army officer to his superior, with the back of his hand behind him, leaned slightly to listen to Charlie's speech.

At this moment, he retracted his eyes and bowed his head.

"I am also a famous person, you can see me now."

"OK?"

Charlie looked at Gu Qingchi subconsciously.

Gu Qingchi still looked cold and indifferent.

He said.

"Where did you see me?"

Gu Qingchi's tone was calm and could not be rejected, but he was not aggressive, and Charlie subconsciously kept up with Gu Qingchi.

"On the Internet, a photo, when I saw it, I thought, oh God, this is your favorite."

"then?"

Gu Qingchi's tone was obviously a normal question, and his voice was as usual without ups and downs, cold and indifferent, but like an order, inexplicably strong that cannot be rejected.

Charlie subconsciously followed in his footsteps and gradually calmed down.

"So, then I tried my best to invite you to be my model. Seriously, I thought I wouldn't make it, but now it seems that the result is quite good."

Gu Qingchi nodded slightly.

"Then please continue to look at me, I am also a little famous."

"Oh, of course, of course I will. The clothes you wear are still perfect so far."

Charlie is much better now and began to concentrate on Gu Qingchi and the costume.

Although he still looks a little anxious.

"In fact, it's okay for us to fail this time. After all, we still have a restaurant. Now that we hire a store manager to take care of it, it's actually quite profitable."

While talking, Charlie looked at Gu Qingchi from top to bottom, which was wrong.

"Ah, there is a small thread on the neckline, I will fix it right away."

Gu Qingchi and Charlie arrived half an hour early.

The same piece of music has circulated on the outside program and can be heard a bit of background.

Pure music, neither fast nor slow, but with a strong sense of rhythm, Gu Qingchi listened to it several times and memorized all the rhythms.

When Gu Qingchi walks, his body will naturally sway. Her standing and walking posture is very standard, and she looks good if you keep her as she is.

In addition, she is not a professional runway model who has gone through rigorous training, and she can only take shortcuts if she corrects her posture for a while.