Chapter 75

Not long after Xie Luyu posted the Weibo, many people under Weibo asked what was the situation, but this time he posted nothing on Weibo, unlike before, he had to reply in the comment area.

Xie Luyu originally wanted to return, but he has no time now.

He took Pan Xiaocheng's phone and zoomed in on the photo. After seeing it clearly, he turned his head to get the divorce certificate on the table. He put the phone on the table without any stability. The phone fell on the table and almost fell.

Xie Luyu subconsciously picked it up, then reacted to what he was going to do, and then went to get his divorce certificate, which looked messy.

His hand was not steady, and the cover of the small book was turned over a few times before opening it.

Under his photo and personal information, the other person's personal information is clearly written, and the name column clearly writes Gu Qingchi.

After opening Xie Luyu, he stared at the name on the notebook without moving, with a strange expression on his face.

I have always regarded it as a shame, and the person I didn't want to mention was Gu Qingchi?

Xie Luyu didn't understand what was going on.

There was a mess in his head, he thought about a lot of things, the quarrel between himself and his parents, the sight of Gu Qingchi looking at him through the crowd, that absurd marriage, the lawyer's promise, Gu Qingchi's emotions from time to time out of control, nothing Coherent logic.

Pan Xiaocheng couldn't figure out what was going on. He glanced at Xie Luyu and went to the table to get his mobile phone. The photo of Xie Luyu has not been deleted yet. It was the personal information enlarged below, including Gu Qingchi's name.

Pan Xiaocheng turned to look at Xie Luyu, also shocked.

"What's the matter, do you have the same name?"

Xie Luyu didn't move, sat there desperately, his voice a little hoarse.

"I do not know."

Xie Luyu never paid attention to his nominal partner.

Everything related to this incident is his taboo, his reverse scale, which represents Xie Luyu's deep hidden weakness.

How strong Xie Luyu's self-esteem is, how angry he will be after that happened.

He was twenty-four years old, six years of adulthood, two years of college graduation, and he was free from the strict control of his family. He thought he was different from when he could not decide his life when he was a teenager, but the reality gave him a slap in the face.

When Xie Luyu University, relying on his little talent in business, he was already financially independent. Although he was not worth mentioning compared to the behemoth of his family, he was not very ambitious and just had enough food.

So when he was an actor, he claimed that he would not inherit the family business and be an actor for a lifetime.

But in fact, he just liked acting. He subconsciously regarded acting as a hobby. He didn't have the idea of ​​relying on it for food, and he didn't pay much attention to it. He even spent more at that time and couldn't keep up with the film funding chain. Xie Luyu still paid for it out of his own pocket.

In his plan, the money is enough to spend.

It wasn't until the elders of Xie Luyu's family gave an ultimatum that Xie Luyu realized that the little thing he had was so fragile, so fragile that overnight, the chain of funds could be completely broken.