Chapter 31: Empathy

Gu Qingchi always stayed one step behind Wang Haisheng.

He was still in disguise, his hair pulled back from behind his head, slightly curly.

A few strands of hair at the temples were soaked in sweat and stuck to his cheeks, the constant NG of the afternoon made him a little tired.

But it is very upright, forming a nice arch between the back and the back, which is tall and beautiful.

Xie Luyu beat them and sat upright, looking serious.

Pan Xiaocheng, who had just been blacklisted, kept interrogating in pain, and the news kept ringing.

Wang Haisheng was very considerate at this time. After all, he wanted to ask for help, he said politely.

"If you need something, take care of it first. I'll wait for a while."

So Xie Luyu lowered his head and dragged Pan Xiaocheng, who had just been released, to the blacklist.

The world fell silent at once.

"Okay, it's done."

Wang Haisheng was really polite at this time, and now he doesn't talk nonsense.

"In this way, knowing that his time is precious, I will not delay it this time."

Xie Luyu is very sincere.

"No, no, it's too polite, my time is so expensive, especially cheap, you have this fine despite the delay."

The first time Xie Luyu was so warm and polite to him, Wang Haisheng still felt a little uncomfortable.

But being kind and polite is one thing and helping is another. Things can't be messed up one after another.

"Then I will say it directly. In the afternoon, the boy couldn't find the feeling. I don't think there will be many scenes in the past few days, so what."

Wang Haisheng said softly.

"Do you help me teach me?"

Wang Haisheng was ready to be beaten by Xie Luyu.

He and Xie Luyu belong to the kind of harmful friends, fall in love and kill each other.

When Xie Luyu was on his team last time, he asked Xie Luyu for help. Xie Luyu pretended to be so pretentious that he wrote Na Qiao on his face.

In the end, Xie Luyu took a three-day vacation, but it should be for him or him.

At the end of the three-day rehearsal, Xie Luyu slept only four or five hours for several days without knowing what he was doing.

It may be the kind of false satisfaction I've earned.

Wang Haisheng thought in his heart that this time the schedule was tight, and two days couldn't be more.

Then I heard that Xie Luyu responded happily.

"Okay."

Xie Luyu hurriedly added another sentence, said tactfully.

"Actually, I don't think my daily scenes seem very narrow."

Wang Haisheng immediately went to the Dao to hit the snake with the stick, no matter the reason, he only achieves the goal.

"Then take more care of you."

Xie Luyu gave himself a thumbs up silently.

Thank you, why are you so resourceful?

After Wang Haisheng explained the matter, he left with his hands behind his back.

Leave room for the two to communicate.