Chapter 88

it's noon now.

Gu Qingchi closed the curtains. There were always curtains on the bed in his bedroom, which made him feel safe. He was lying on the bed and curled up. The whole room was very quiet, and he could only hear himself. The sound of breathing.

Gu Qingchi went to bed very early last night and woke up very early. He lay for a long time, keeping his eyes open, watching the folds on his clothes motionlessly. He didn't care about the hunger in his stomach. He started to cramp. .

The landline phone in the living room rang several times, and Gu Qingchi heard it. He closed his eyes wearily, flapping his wings slowly like a butterfly resting on a dead branch.

He thought that he should answer the phone immediately, but Gu Qingchi never moved.

He curled up in the bed, very safe, as if isolating the world, sinking constantly on the bottom of the sea without light, quiet and safe, and the ringing of the phone broke this barrier, like a chain, dragging Gu Qingchi up. When he came to reality, it made him feel uneasy. This was wrong. He heard the ringtone and should answer the phone.

The phone rang a lot, and finally stopped. Gu Qingchi's anxiety disappeared immediately, and it was still quiet and safe here.

However, after a few seconds, the phone ringing started to ring again, and the bedroom door was half open, which made the phone ring more clearly. Little raccoon didn't know where it came from, and came to the door of Gu Qingchi's bedroom, sticking to the door. Screaming sweetly, intertwined with the ringing of the phone, it seemed a bit noisy.

Gu Qingchi seemed to have strength. He got out of bed and walked through the living room barefoot. The living room was covered with tiled floors. Without the carpet Xie Luyu had laid for him, it was a bit cold. The little raccoon flowers followed closely, like a little It was warm when the stove rubbed the calf.

I don't know that the phone has automatically hung up several times.

He picked up the receiver, and before he had time to speak, the other side hurriedly spoke.

"Is something wrong?"

Even though the voice became a little distorted through the transmission of electrical signals, Gu Qingchi could still recognize it all at once.

He was a little startled, and said after a while.

"No."

No, mom, I'm fine, but I don't know how I feel a little sad.

The other side still didn't seem to let go, and began to talk anxiously.

"Why is my voice dumb? Did you catch a cold? Don't forget to drink some isatis root..."

Gu Qingchi responded one by one, sounding too cleverly.

After talking for a long time, the other party remembered what to do.

"I'm here to ask, what is your name, so I can fill in your address book."

Gu Qingchi didn't speak for a long time, and waited until the other person asked worriedly before speaking again.

"Gu Qingchi, my name is Gu Qingchi."

The opposite was pleasantly surprised.

"Oh, what a coincidence, I have the same last name as my son."

After talking for more than ten minutes, the other side reluctantly said goodbye.

"Then I'm going to hang up."

"Ok."

Gu Qingchi obediently responded and held the handset to his ear, waiting for the other party to hang up. After a while there was no beeping sound, he reacted and pulled the handset back to hang up.