Chapter 29: Third more

"card."

The cane hit the board.

Wang Haisheng nodded, yes.

Not to mention Xie Luyu, he has always been at the top, violently ruling the show business, in this field he is a tyrant from scratch.

What surprised Wang Haisheng was Gu Qingchi.

Although he didn't have much contact, Gu Qingchi's character was almost familiar to him.

Xi Jing, Xi Du, not very emotionally fluctuating, sensitive and vigilant.

Wang Haisheng always feels that he is like a stray cat on the side of the road. When you point the camera at it, it will immediately turn its head and watch you intently until you leave.

This type of personality is actually not suitable for being an actor, the actor needs to let go, experiment and express strong emotional fluctuations.

But Gu Qingchi has no stage fright in front of the camera at all, just like those five or six shots do not exist with everyone present, and the movements are very natural, not like a newcomer at all.

Except that he may not have entered the state at the beginning, he did not show Ke Mu's ignorance, and some emotions are a little cold, everything is above the average line.

But when Wang Haisheng pointed this out, he seemed to be endowed with a soul: it was the living Ke Mu who came out of the script.

The moment Wang Haisheng saw it, he was shocked, and it turned out that Ke Mu was like this.

It is not so much that Ke Mu has lived for Kecheng VII in his entire life, but that he lives in Kecheng VII. For him, Kecheng VII can be anyone.

Ke Mu was too ignorant and too clean. I didn't know how to survive. Before his mother died, he asked for a way for him, named Ke Chengqi.

So Ke Mu followed that road, no matter whether the road was flat or bumpy.

Even if Ke Chengqi handed it to the princess later and pointed her to a new path, she would certainly embark on that new path without nostalgia.

God is so merciful, giving such a clean Ke Mu to the world, but he is so cruel.

Such a clean Ke Mu is destined to not respond to anyone.

So later, Ke Chengqi was reluctant to let go, Xu Shi vaguely realized that once he let go, he would lose Ke Mu, the only treasure he had desperately grabbed at any time.

The picture freezes on Ke Chengqi, carefully looking at Ke Mu's wound.

"Yes Yes."

Wang Haisheng subconsciously went to see the effects of other machines, and then realized that most of the machines had not been turned on. He looked at Gu Qingchi.

Before Gu Qingchi had time to get up, he knelt half-heartedly, took off his shirt, exposed his shoulders, and exposed half of the realistic wounds painted by the makeup artist.

Xiao Ke went up and pulled up the clothes for him.

Wang Haisheng lowered his voice and asked the assistant next to him.

"Ah, that's it. How many machines are on there?"

The assistant shook his head cautiously.

Wang Haisheng frowned and gave a tsk.

"I have no sight."

After speaking, he took the speaker from the side seat and did serious nonsense.

"The light was wrong just now, let's do it again."