Chapter 78

Today is a rare good weather. The sun is shining outside. From the windows, you can see the evergreen trees in the garden. The leaves of the trees that have grown for many years are dark green. It is very comfortable to see the depths and shallows in the past.

Gu Qingchi got up very early. He looked out of the window for a long time. Xie Luyu gave him a small blanket and pillow, and a large glass of warm milk. After he finished his work, he stayed with him. By the window.

Gu Qingchi has been watching that, and Xie Luyu doesn't seem to care what he does. He is more silent these days than before. This means that he has been inexplicably down again. Xie Luyu is also used to it, just paying attention all day. Following Gu Qingchi's words and deeds.

Xie Luyu recalled now that when we got along before, many things had emerged.

It's just that Xie Luyu didn't think there was anything before. He only thought that Gu Qingchi had encountered something unsatisfactory outside. He also felt that Gu Qingchi's ability to withstand pressure was not good. Although he would be patient, he would give Gu Qingchi a hug and a warm blanket , But always disregarded.

Xie Luyu feels bored even when the number of times is too high, and sometimes he doesn't even care about it. Xie Luyu feels like others when he is strong. He is too self-righteous, too arrogant, and never wants to spend time to understand others. Now I'm suffering.

At that time, Gu Qingchi would always be inexplicably low, but in fact he would not bother others. If someone coaxed to follow along, and no one would take care of him, just stay alone, which was very worry-free.

Xie Luyu now has to think about it every time he encounters this situation, and then he is more cautious.

He found that Gu Qingchi's downturn seemed extremely long this time. It has been several days since Xie Luyu met Gu Qingchi that night, but he never seemed to be happy, just living in his own world, everything doesn't matter. , He took whatever Xie Luyu gave him, never asking for it.

Gu Qingchi stayed by the window and didn't know how long, suddenly he spoke.

"Today I want to go to the garden and stay for a while."

Xie Luyu was pleasantly surprised and immediately agreed.

"Very good, the weather is fine today, you go change your clothes, I'll clean up the outside table, if you want, we can have a barbecue outside today."

Gu Qingchi responded, and became interested in Xie Luyu's proposal, and told Xie Luyu that he wanted to eat fish.

He was in really good condition today, and it seemed that the puppet suddenly became alive.

Gu Qingchi woke up in the morning and didn't clean up. The two of them decided to eat in the garden. Gu Qingchi went to wash and Xie Luyu went to get the barbecue. He changed his pajamas and put on a warm sweater. I was tidy, and I was in a good mood to take care of my hair carefully.

After he finished packing, Xie Luyu was ready to go out with a chair and food. Gu Qingchi took the chair.

The charcoal fire had already ignited, and the little raccoon could smell the fish and was very excited. He sat on the chair next to Gu Qingchi and probed his head.

Gu Qingchi doesn't know how to bake, but he is willing to bake it by himself. Halfway through the bake, he lost his mind and went to see the plants next to him. Xie Luyu helped him look at the roasted corn in front of him.

Until Gu Qingchi said suddenly.

"The flowers are all dead."

Xie Luyu also looked over. In addition to some evergreen trees in the garden, there is also a sea of ​​flowers, but those flowers are all annual. Now in autumn, the flowers are withered and withered, and even the leaves are beginning to wither.