Just a little misunderstanding

There newwie turned and saw the man that will give hell but does both of them know that. Nahhhh.

It was Tay.

A little in the household of Tay tawan.

It's the morning (when newwie arrived but not that early)

"Tayyyyyyy tawannnnnnn get the fuck up from that bed right nowww Or else I will cut your dick off" Tay's mom aka the most respected Luna gulf shouted from downstairs ( yes mewgulf are tay's parents)

A little introduction ::

Mew suppasit vihokratana aka the current alpha also tay's father.

Age: 47Rank: alphaMate: gulf kanawat vihokratanaAttitude: he is very strong even though he is older, he loves his mate very much that he never talks backs to him, he is the most respected person in his pack

Age: 47
Rank: alpha
Mate: gulf kanawat vihokratana
Attitude: he is very strong even though he is older, he loves his mate very much that he never talks backs to him, he is the most respected person in his pack.

Gulf kanawat vihokratana aka the luna and also the mother of Tay, bright, off and singto.

Age: 45Rank:omegaMate: mew suppasit vihokratanaAttitude: very very sassy, he was the one who started the pack school, highly respected, highly loved by his mate and his sons and their mates , everyone fears him too

Age: 45
Rank:omega
Mate: mew suppasit vihokratana
Attitude: very very sassy, he was the one who started the pack school, highly respected, highly loved by his mate and his sons and their mates , everyone fears him too.

Now back to the story----

Tay groans and wakes up as he heard his mother threatening him. He quickly got up and went to freshen up in his own designed bathroom.
(He is dressed up as the picture above).
He came down and saw all his brothers and their mates eating together.

"Momma I'm hungry ".

Their comes a big slap on his head by his mom.
" Awwwhhh ma ".

" What ma didn't I tell you get up early look at bright, he is younger than you but he wakes up in time".

"That is because he has his human alarm his mate ".

Again a hit by win.

" Awwhh why is everyone hitting me today".

"That is because P atleast if we hit you in the head your brain would work ".

Everyone laughed at him until new cleared his throat and all stopped. Gulf served him breakfast and he started eating.

Tay suddenly got a mindlink from a beta.

( a mindlink is a link to were if there is an important message that shall be passed to anyone they can just say it in their head and that person will get to know.
And betas are like the second respected species of the werewolf clan).

The beta told him that he had seen someone crossing their border but it seems like that is a human as they can't smell their scent. Tay immediately got up told the situation to his family and rushed out.

Now back to the present

"Who are you and what are you doing here" questioned Tay but for newwie his voice was out of this world.

Newwie's pov ( I am doing his pov because I can and I really want y'all to feel his emotions in this book. Also until and unless I put someone pov it's their and if not it's my pov)

Those eyes held protection for the pack, oh also love too. Dammmn he was sooo lost in those eyes that he totally forgot that his wolf was howling. And for him only one word his wolf said that made his world shake.
"Mate"...
End of his pov.

Newwie's eyes widened hence he looked another way.
" Uh I am actually-
Newwie was cut off as his aunt came up to them to answer his question.
"Actually alpha Tay he is newwie and he is my nephew. He is here because I called him ".
" Oh aunt milk ok ok hello newwie actually I thought you were trespassing so to protect the pack I came here. Sorry if I startled you though ".
" No no it's ok".
"Also alpha Tay is alpha Mew in his office, id really need to see him".
" Oh ya he is there".
"Ok thank you nong you can go".

Tay was standing like that, staring at newwie until milk fake coughed and both were back to earth.
" Oh ok aunt milk I will be leaving now".
Milk smiled and nodded. Newwie blushed but quickly snapped out of it and went in to the house .

"Mmm sooo alpha huhh " Milk teased newwie.
"Aunt milkkk please nooo ".
" Newwie why don't you want a mate bub" Newwie saw that his aunt was dead serious.
"I can't tell you aunty I just can't".
" It's ok bub if you are not comfortable then let it be. But for now change your clothes and then we will have to meet the head alpha".
Newwie nodded and went up to change meanwhile milk finished her breakfast which was made by Pa.

After newwie changed his clothes and hoped in his aunt's car. After 10 minutes they reached and was it a house nope it was a freaking mansion. Some people were coming and going out and two were guarding the gate. They went and told the guard that they are here to meet the head alpha , but suddenly Tay came out the house as he knew that milk had arrived so he came out to receive them.

"Aunt milk please come inside papa mew is waiting for you both".
" Oh nong Tay thank you, come newwie let's go".
Again our newwie and Tay were staring at each other but were snapped when aunt milk spoke again. Newwie nodded and  they went in . As he went in he saw a man who was in his forties reading a book with Specticals. He was sooo good looking and very focused. Milk cleared her throat and he looked up, suddenly he had a smile on his face.
"Nong milk hey, how are you".
Gulf got up and gave her a hug to which she returned.
" Awwwh P Gulf hi, I am good how are you".
"I am also good milk well hello to you too young man, may I ask who are you".
" Oh he is my nephew actually he is newwie ".
Newwie joined his hand and bowed to him which Gulf returned.
" Oh hi so milk are you here for mew ".
" Yes Pgulf we better go now as I don't want to make him wait".
"Oh yea sure" Milk nodded and went with newwie as he was occasionally glancing over Gulf and Gulf he also felt something when he saw the boy but decided to shrug it off.

They reached a big  dark brown door, milk knocked twice and they heard a voice from inside to come in.