A normal day but is it.

And now we are here with the kids buckled up and are leaving to saint's house . They got to know the address by one of Tay's friend who is like a hacker and he does his job pretty well.

"So shall we go now " Tay asks.

Newwie is in the passenger seat while the children are in the back, all buckled up. Saint was nervous, excited to see his parents , so Newwie held his hands.

"Don't worry ok na we are here".

Saint smiled widely and nodded. Tay started the car and they started the journey.

Soon they reached Saint's house, they saw a man with some papers in his hand , his back was turned towards the entrance and was talking to servant they assumed. As soon as saint saw him he screamed in happiness.

" Uncle Mileeeeeee".

When Mile turned around he was very shocked to see saint

When Mile turned around he was very shocked to see saint. Mile is the family lawyer of saint's parents and also their childhood friend, when he heard this news he was very sad and also felt depressed as he lost his one and only best friend. He thought that saint was dead but now when he saw him, he felt a little happy that at least saint is alive this whole time.

Saint ran towards Mile and he picked him up, both their eyes we're wet with tears.

"Ai nong saint where were you this all time, you know how much I missed you.

Saint basically tells him the whole story.
And hearing that Mile goes in front of Tay and New.

" Thank you so much for bringing saint here ".

They both smiled.

" It's okay, it's our pleasure " Tay said.

"Uncle Mile where is mom and dad are they not here. Did they go outside".

Mile's smile suddenly vanished and this didn't go unnoticed by Tay and New.

" Umm Saint can we go to my house now, you know Uncle Apo will be so shocked and happy to see you, right na".

Saint nodded happily.

"Yessss lets goooo".

" Umm Tay and New right, please come to my home,y husband is great cook and a good baker. And I want to say you guys something too. So shall we go".

Tay and New nodded . Mile took Saint with him in his car and Tay followed him with his car.

They both reach a house which is actually quite not so big or not too small. It was giving cozy vibes.