He is perfect for this.

They both went inside the room and saw a old man but not so old sitting on a chair and typing something on his laptop. The room screamed richness, it had a big black TV, the whole office was made by wood , and behind the man was a whole ass big book self (who reads that much) . Someone cleared their throat and it was the man.

"Oh hi milk sit down na, please sit down ".
Both nodded and sat down.
" So what brings you here milk and who is this young man".
"Ah he is my nephew alpha mew and he is here because of  to investigate on what's going on in this pack".

Mew eyes darkened hearing that word from her mouth.
" Ok now a little introduction please milk".
"Ah he is newwie and he is my nephew, he arrived today from new York alpha".
" Hmm so how is he going to help us milk".
"Well he has this ultimate ability to see , hear and touch ghosts alpha".
Mew was shocked to hear this but didn't show any emotions and let her to continue.
" Actually I thought if he can atleast communicate with a ghost and by that we can find the traces of the kidnapper".
"Hmm so newwie how can I trust you that you can communicate with the ghost ".
" Well alpha Mew to find that out I request you to come with me in the woods today night ".
" Ok I will also I will coming with my son Tay as my other sons are out of the village only he can come".
"Sure alpha Mew I don't mind".
" Ok alpha Mew we will be taking our leave now".
Mew nodded and both of them left the office and went down to see Gulf preparing for the tea and serving Tay.

"Oh milk, newwie come here sit down drink some tea with us".
" Thank you Luna but we have an urgent work so we really need to leave ".
" Ok ok but next time when you come here you have to join us for dinner ok na".
"Yea sure Luna ".
Both of them bowed and went out of the house. They got in milk's car ( did they come in car oh well I don't remember plz bear with me) .
" Newwie so why we're you staring the Luna like that".
"Ummm I don't know aunty, I just feel like he is too important for me".
" Really ".
Newwie nodded. Milk didn't ask anything
as she was driving, newwie was in his own world.

With his wolf:
" Did you felt the somewhat pull newwie ".
" Yea I did, but what was that".
"Well I think it's the mother feel - touch pull".
" What is mother feel-touch pull coco ".
"It's actually you feel a pull with anyone who gives you your mother vibes. Their one single touch can make you feel that you are safe in their arms just like when you are in your mom's arms".
" Mom--'s arms".

"Huh what did you say newwie, hey are you crying ".
Newwie was back to this world.
" No aunty nothing just some dust went in my eye that's all dont worry".
"Ok as we have reached now do you want to go and rest for now".
" Yes aunty".
He went to his room and slept, he didn't even see that Pa was in the kitchen.
"Umm milk why is newwie like that he didn't even see that i made his favorite cookies".
"I don't know Pa but dont worry he is just tired".

Newwie was sleeping soundly when he was dreaming.
In his dream::
There was a big fire, people were running, some were trying to put off the water but some were injuring the people. Newwie was in that situation, he was just standing and seeing the fire but he couldn't do anything, he couldn't even move. He then saw Tay coming out of the house carrying someone it was him (newwie) . Tay came in front of him and said
"It's all your fault, it's your fault that my mate died I hate you".

End of the dream.

Newwie woke up while gasping for air and after a few seconds he was okay. He then went to wash up and change his clothes. He saw it was night and the time is almost midnight so the head alpha would be here soon so he went in to change.
After the change his aunt milk came inside of his room.
" Oh nong new come downstairs the alpha mew and alpha Tay have arrived come fast".
Newwie nodded and followed her downstairs.

"Oh hello newwie are you ready so we can go ".
" Yes alpha  I am ready let's go".

They all headed towards the forest by walk, after about half an hour they were almost in the middle of the forest.
"So newwie do you see any ghosts here".
" No but- wait stay here all of and do not move" Newwie suddenly Whisspered go them.
"But why " Tay asked to that newwie shushed him.
"Aunt milk pass me the gun ".
Milk gave him a specially designed gun to newwie. Newwie hid the gun behind him and walked straight to a big tree.
" Come down right now or else I will shoot you ".
Both Tay and Mew saw this and thought newwie was making this up but did not try to say anything.
" Howw cann ii help you little boy".
"Grandma I am sorry to scare you like this but have you seen anyone trying to force small children to come to them or something".
" I have seen something but before that will you do something for me my child".
"Sure grandma I will but in return if you don't say anything I will have to shoot you".
" Ok little boy now go to Mr vendela's house and give them the letter which I had buried under the tree behind the house and tell that his mom is proud of him and not disgusted by him".
"Oh ok ".

Newwie goes to mew, tay and milk.
" Alpha mew, Tay and aunty i would like you all to accompany me to someone's house now. Aunt milk do you know Mr vendal".
"Wait did you just talk to a ghost " Tay asked.
"Yes I did now there is no time to question me all of this aunty do you know their house".
"Yes newwie".
" Well then what are we waiting for let's go".

They all go to the house and as it was midnight already everyone were still sleeping they thought .
"Umm Mr newwie i think we should come in the morning".
" Oh please don't be a pussy ".
Newwie went behind the house and all the three followed him. He then saw a tree and started digging in front of it. After a few seconds he saw a small wodden box.
" Yes this is it. The ghost was Mrs celina and she wanted to give this to her son but unfortunately she died so she couldn't give it but now she can".
Newwie went in front if the door and started ringing the bell. Suddenly a man opened the door.
"Hi is this the house of Mr vendal".
" Yes that is me and who are you , oh alpha Mew, alpha Tau any problem ".
" Uhh no problem vendal but can we come in".
"Oh my bad, yes please come in".

So after they go in newwie explained that he saw vendal's mother's ghost and she asked newwie to give him this box. Vendal started crying as the note had said the his mother didn't hate him but loved him even though he was gay. After all that vendal thanked everyone and they went out of the house..

" So you really can see ghosts huh".
"Yes Tay. Now aunty, alpha mew can we go back to the forest so we can ask the grandma".
" There is no need to go back little boy I am here. First off all i want to thank you for helping me like this and for your question yes I have seen someone in the zavillion park ".
" The zavillion park".
"Wait that park is closed for ages newwie" Said aunt milk.
" I know it is closed but i have seen him, he was very talk about 6.5 feet but he was not a human but a ghost ".
" Wait he was a ghost".
"Yes also I have seen him entering some children and taking them to somewhere. I couldn't follow him because he was very scary".
And then she disappeared.
" Huh something is not right here".
"What happened newwie what did she say".
" She said that she had seen a ghost, a man ghost entering some child's bodies and taking them away in the zavillion park also she couldn't follow him because he was very scary".
"Scary huh".
" Ya the only scary ghost will be the ghost that holds a lot of vengeance in their soul are very scary ghosts".
"Oh my god" Tay whispered but newwie caught it and decided to tease him.
"Oh and tay there literally a ghost behind you" Tay screamed but everyone laughed at him and he was mad.
"Appa he is teasing".
" Well you deserve it . So newwie now what's your plan".
"Actually alpha I think we should check out the park tomorrow ".
" Ok take Tay with you and you both will work onthis together ".
" But appa-
"No it's okay-
Both tay and newwie were cut off by mew.
" No no newwie you our pack's guest and also the nephew of our head police milk so you need to be safe and sound so for protection and other things Tay will be by your side ".
" Ok alpha mew".
"Ok we will be off now".

The all four went to their own houses and slept a little more cause why not

In mew's house::
" Tay wait ".
" Yes appa do you need anything ".
" No I don't need anything but I wanted to ask you something ".
" Yes appa what is it".
"Do you perhaps like newwie".
" Nnnoo no nopeee ".
" Oh my god Tay your in denial keep doing that and newwie will marry someone else so take a step forward young man. Tay i also want a grand child too so give me that fasttt ok na" .
"Appaaaa oh my god".
Mew laughed and went to sleep with his mate a d Tay went to his room thinking about what his dad said and also thought about newwie and after some time he slept.