Taki bay ⛈️⛈️

Tay and Newwie started their journey. Newwie was awake the whole time , if he sleeps Tay will also sleep. They stopped for a while after driving for two hours, in a gas station for some snacks. After some time they started to drive again.

" Tay".

"Yes hin".

" Can you stop at that Taki bay".

" That old, ancestoral pond ".

" Yes can we stop at it for a while there".

" Sure hin but why though ".

" Because there is something that we will need it in future. I'm sorry but i cannot say it's name though ".

" It's ok hin. And sure we will stop there".

After driving for half an hour they reached Taki bay, a pond that is attracted to so many holy Spirits which only some people can see. They both gets out of the car and suddenly cold fog starts to form.

"Huuu hin let's go from here na, it's getting cold so much ".

" No Tay we are not getting out of here ".

" But why though".

"Because this is all an illusion Tay don't worry, it is forming because the holy Spirits doesn't appreciate any visitors . Come with me Tay".

(They both go to this well that is only a few steps after the pond).

" Hin what do you see" .

"Shusshhhhh Tay, please dont speak till I say ok na. But if you really want to see what's here. Here hold my hand and then you will know".

Tay holds Newwie's hand and sees the well and gets shock. There are not one, not two but four ghosts but they are all white in color and they radiate happy or positive vibes.

"Why are you here" a ghosts speaks up.

"Um are you Knott and Tew ".

(They are knott and Tew from sotus).

The ghosts were really surprised but didn't say anything, and encouraged Newwie to talk.

" And you are Prem and Wad right".

(They are Prem and Wad from sotus).

"Yes nong we are Prem and wad but what do you want and why are you here".

" We are really sorry if we intruded your place, j know that we are welcome here but Me and Tay have a important thing to ask sir".

"But what will we get if we give you that thing which you will ask".

" Your bodies".

They shivered to that one word itself.

"You are tied to this well because you did just one wrong thing in your past so she tied you here. Am I right".

" How do you know all this. Who are you".

"Me i am just Newwie and i am bound to save you ".

" But it's very dangerous you know that righ- stopppppppp.

Tew screamed as he saw Newwie had already jumped into the well. When Tay went to stop him and went to jump in all the four ghosts went to stop him.

"Stop don't jump in there ".

" But my hin is in there. I can't just stay here when I know he will be in trouble ".

" Don't he's not a normal person to you, he will be ok ".