The real family truth

"We are sorry to say that your mom will no longer be in this hospital. Congrats guys he has woken up and is absolutely fine. You can go meet him but one by one".

First Boun went inside. Prem was drinking water which was given by the nurse. The nurse gave them privacy to talk.

" Baby how are you ".

" Boun I am fine. How are you. Why are you in a wheelchair ".

" Don't worry the doctor said I am fine it's just that after several years we were freezed so I will take time to walk".

"Oh then that's good, were are the others".

" They are also ok but first I want you to meet someone. Someone special ".

" Who is it".

"I'll call them wait. New come inside dear".

New came in and already had tears going down his face. He came near Boun.

" Do you remember him Prem".

"Uhh oh my god is this our Newwie. My New, baby come here. Of course I remember my own son ".

New hugs him tightly.

" Oh my god Boun do you see how tall he has got. Oh my god you are so beautiful my love ".

" Ma I missed you".

"Oh my missed you too my love oh my darling ".

All the three had tears rolling down their eyes. Boun called Tay also to join them.

" Umm Ma this is my boyfriend Tay ".

" Hmm Tay. So you were the one that saved us huh".

Tay was sweating but still nodded he knew that New's dad had already accepted him but the real challenge was that will New's mom will accept him.

"Thank you so much for saving us son. We are really grateful to you".

" No mam I just did my duty that's all ".

" You can call me Mae ".

" Ok mae".

They laughed and Newwie introduced everyone to his mom and dad. They also got know that Vegas and Pete are the parents of Gun and SantaEarth were the parents of Krist and Win nothing are siblings. And both were happy to know that they were siblings.

The doctor said that they can ho home now as there is no danger, so they took them to their home. They thought that tomorrow they will surprise Mew and Gulf by bringing them to meet them.

Now everyone was happy, had eaten, taken their tablets and slept. There is a saying that life should not be too sweet otherwise it will be dangerous to health, hence the saying there was someone who can't watch a happy family reunion.

You are right it is the demon. He was watching the family in his glass sphere which had magic but unfortunately it broke because the demon broke it by his anger.

"So finally the family reunited huh but that won't last long my dear cause I am sending my infamous army to you, if so be prepared for the attack my dears".

The demon started laughing menacingly.

There with Newwie he was sleeping when he was woken up by a horrible nightmare. He woke up panting for air and couldn't breathe. Tay heard the noise  and got up to check on Newwie. He quickly shook him.

"Hin ai hin get up you are getting a nightmare, get up baby".

Finally Newwie got up and hugged Tay as tightly as he could, Tay also hugged him to reassure him.