The legendary hotel

It was the next day and everyone in the house woke up a little late today as they very exhausted yesterday. Even the adults were also so exhausted that they slept quietly without any disturbance, but you know when the kids are hungry how they would scream or cry but these kids didn't say anything instead they are now in both Tay's  and Newwie's room giggling as they saw how both of them cuddled to sleep. It was too cute to ignore, hearing the giggle Tay woke up.

"Mm what are you guys doing here kids".

"Haha PTay we were hungry so we decided to come to your room ".

" Huh oh ok did you guys brush your teeth ".

" Yes we did that already " All the children says.

Tay laughs at that .

"Ok let's not wake up Newwie as he is very tired from yesterday. Today I will be making the breakfast. Are you ok with that".

" Yesssss" They said with a chorus.

Tay didn't want to bother Newwie as he was very tired so he went to make some typical breakfast that consist of blueberry pancakes, bread jam and some hot chocolate to go with it. He also had freshened up so he went to wake up Newwie but Newwie was already woken up and was coming to the table.

They ate in silence. Tay went to a bath and Newwie followed him to the bedroom.

" Um Tay " He turned.

" Yes hin, do you have something to say ".

" Yes actually we can't leave the kids here when we are off to the mountain so what do we do".

" Ah for that ya i have arranged something Newwie. I just have to make a call don't worry about it ".

" Ok Tay. I am going for a shower ".

Tay nodded and went to make a call to someone.

After sometime everyone got ready, everyone had their breakfast when suddenly they heard the door bell ring. Tay knew who was it so he went to open the door.

" Sweetie " called a really loud voice from the door, Newwie and the others were curious to see they were. So they went and saw a guy who was short yet too beautiful hugging Tay. Newwie was jealous but he controlled it.

"How are you doing my little pumpkin".

" I'm doing good P, how are you. Did you guys enjoy your vacation P's".

"Yes we did Tay dont worry".

" Come on in I want you guys to meet some people".

Then they came the people whom Tay trusts the most in his life, probably more than himself.

Off and Gun the first son if Mew and Gulf and Gun his mate

"Newwie this is POff and PGun they are the people whom I trust more than myself. POff is my brother and PGun is his mate ".