The battle -2

The battle has started with the ghosts attacking the pack , when Tay signalled his soldiers they started attacking the ghosts too. Tay was fighting with the commander. Newwie was fighting with the ghosts when suddenly the ghosts started to have more power and now Tay's pack was under immense pressure.

Newwie was confused as to why suddenly the ghosts were more powerful than them. Then he got to know that the main demon was controlling them. Newwie is needed to kill him faster or else they will not be able to finish the ghosts ever again.

Newwie ran were the demon was and suddenly he was transformed into a big ground were only he was in it. He looked around and saw no one.

"What is this place? And where am I".

Suddenly a voice can be heard but no one was there except for Newwie.

" You are in my place dear. I created this place ".

" Who the hell are you. Show your face you coward. Don't hide ".

" Oh I will soon show my face but here this is my place and i will ask the questions and you will answer alright ".

" Huh like hell I will answer to you ".

" You should or else don't forget that your man is still fighting for you in the battlefield. You want no harm to him. Am I right. I asked am I right".

"Yes you are right. Now what do you want from me".

" You are the special child that the future  was talking about right".

"What? Who. Me ".

" Oh you don't know about that. Stupid kid. When I visited the village before that I was met with the future who told me that only the special child that will come after decades will help you to find your love back. Now you that child right".

"No I am not. I am just an ordinary guy. I am not special ".

" Stupid little kid. You can see ghosts, your blood is so powerful that it kills the powerful of powerful demon's. Your child whom you will give birth will be the protector of gods and earth".

"What? But-

" So really did not have the idea of your power. You are not fully awakened your powers. Am I correct ".

Suddenly the world stopped, it felt like the demon gad stopped speaking or doing anything but only he can move. When suddenly and small, bright shiny thing came near him. It was fairy. It was the witch.

" Hey Newwie I knew the demon and you will be here so i have come here to talk to you. Now don't ask questions and take this necklace cause I'm really running out of time. I can pause the time only once in my life and I did it now. Now listen you were born to be the sole protector of gods and earth from bad things.

It might be a war, a ghost or anything. In this life you are fighting of this demon , your mother couldn't because he has no powers but you have it's from your grandma. It's a gift a very precious one so use it wisely ".

" Oh wait then what are my powers ".

" What are you great at. That's the one. Byeeeeeee".

And just like that the witch was gone. Newwie put on's  the necklace and the time starts normally. He hears the demon talking about killing him but pays no attention to him. He thinks about the thing he is good at. He is good at seeing the ghosts, so can he control them. The necklace shines, bright. It was as if it was telling him that what he was going to do Or even thinking was right.

"Now as I was saying-

Newwie closes his eyes and focuses on the ghosts that are fighting. On the other hand the ghosts that were fighting stops suddenly and each and every ghost vanishes from the land. The demon watching it was astonished and growls.