Good dreams or bad dreams.

Both Newwie and Tay slept soundly after Tay had calmed Newwie down . They were sleeping soundly when suddenly Newwie had a dream.

In his dream ::.

He will be sleeping in most comfiest bed ever and someone would be caressing his hair it was so gentle that it felt like a mother is caressing her child.

"Newwie baby I am here for you baby you just have to find me baby. I'm sorry that I abandoned you but I had no choice baby. So please dont be mad at me and your father. I know you are having troubles but just find us, start from the history of 'red eyes pack'  and there you will find something go on . Get up baby. I said get up".

Newwie wakes up from the dreams and it is almost evening bo it was not a bad dream but a very good one . He couldn't see who was that person but he sure felt very nice. Tay also woke up because he sensed something was wrong and he was correct.

"Hin do you need anything or did you had a bad dream ".

" No Te but good dream. I will explain everything but I need you to take me to to the red eyes pack please ".

" What why ".

" I'll say everything on the way ".

" Ok ok hin calm down ok we will go but for now let us go and eat ok na".

Newwie was disappointed a bit but his stomach growled and his face flushed. They both smiled and Tay took him to eat downstairs. Gulf was just arranging the plates for dinner and was about to call everyone for dinner. Soon everyone arrived after Gulf called and they started the dinner.

"Umm Ma, Pa P's actually me and Newwie are going to investigate the Red eyes pack".

Everyone stopped what they were doing and the two parents were about to protest whens suddenly Off spoke.

" Ok Tay but we will also be going with you ok na. Don't worry Pa and Ma we all of us will be going with Toptap and Mike".

Mew sighed and nodded his head.

" Ok i will allow all of you guys to go there but if there is situation that you cannot then just mindlink me or your mom we will be there ok na".

All nodded and the just went on like that. Soon everyone packed their things and they will leave now as they know that there is not much time left for their pack and them. All the young alphas and Omega's came down with their luggage and Mew, Gulf gave their blessings to them. They had made 2 cars - one Tay was driving with Newwie, Singto, Mike and Krist in the other car Off was driving
with Gun, Win, Bright and Toptap. Newwie was feeling very sleepy even though he had just slept so closed his eyes.

They were driving into the forest, as Off had arranged a house for them to live with all the necessary things that they would need in it. Newwie was just seeing outside and was about to close his eyes when suddenly some bright light was filled in his eyes. His eyes became wide and he got up very quickly because he saw something. Something which is really rare to see.

"Teeeee"

Newwie shouted and the jeep and Tay turned his head and saw that Newwie looked so shocked.

"Why? Hin did something happen. Are you okay ".

" Huh, uh I'm ok Te, so sorry . I just had dream that's all you can go now ".

Tay knew that he was not saying the full truth but didn't pry on it as he knows that Newwie will tell him as soon as he is comfortable with telling him . So he started the car again and after about an hour they reached the house. Off had already reached . They all got off and took their luggage into the house or more likely a mansion.