Who even are you?

Both of their expression were darkened it was like they really hate something or more precisely someone.

"Why do want to know anything about that period huh? Who are you guys?

" Actually you guys already know us. I am the mate of Alpha Off and he is the mate of Alpha Tay, you know him right the true blood alpha who will not hesitate to snap you neck if anything happens to any of us. You don't want that right".

"Are you- are you guys blackmailing us huh ".

" Oh no Mr village head I am just saying that how his mate is right Newwie ".

Newwie awkwardly nodded his head. Both husband and wife were scared as they very well know who is alpha Tay.

"So what do you guys want to know about that period".

Gun excitedly claps his hands to get their attention on him.

" Very well now tell me what happened at that period. I mean every single thing for not miss anything or else you will be missed. Got it ".

They both nodded and started the story.

" Ok first I believe you know about the monk cursed the demon and as the curse said the demon will sleep. But there was catch too if the demon wanted the freedom then if someone went to it's cave drops his blood which will be mixed with 'seterma' the magic flower which is really rare to find then only we can awake him.

And before 20-25 years ago someone actually found the flower and woke the demon up".

"So this is what happened. Also who was he and i also know that some people and rescued the village who were they".

" Ah the one who woke the demon up was a servant from a very horrible kingdom. Actually the king and queen were really rude to their servants and when one day he had enough, he  came were the demon was and woke him up. And also about the people you were talking about were some couples . I don't know their names but when I see you guys only they will come to my mind.

       They were newly married and they had very special powers too".

"So like where are they now and what happened to them after they fought with the demon".

" I don't know where are they now cause when the demon fought with them they all disappeared to somewhere we don't know ".

" Ok last question why did the demon came to this village and also we thought this village was cursed how can you guys still live here though".

" The demon came to this village because of his love. His love was a human and he knew that she was recarnated in this village so he came here to find her. But before he could find her , he saw that all the village was infected by the disease and he went mad and started eating them. Then the monk saw him and cursed him and then those couples came here.
Our ancestors told us that there is a power of a sword that is still alive in this village which is protecting us that's why till now we can live here peacefully ".

" But how can a sword be alive ".

" The sword is not an ordinary sword it specially designed and made by one of the couple and that sword has the mixed blood of them. It is also said that the sword will be discovered by one of the descendants of the couples and if you are going to use it you should be a descendant of them and your blood should touch the handle of the sword ".

" Woow so they had descendants too. Do you know them and do you know where they live".

"Umm i don't know much about them sorry".

" It's ok thank you for the information. But last question do you know where that sword is located ".

" I don't know much about it but my father said that there is door in between these mountains that opens only when a descendant of those couples recite a  mantra a gate will open and the sword automatically appears to them ".