Track them down now.

It was the next day Gun was helped by other omegas to make breakfast. Today Newwie and Tay woke up a bit late and no one questioned him cause they knew he needed it.

"Good morning Newwie come sit here we are having breakfast".

" Thanks Pgun, POff any plans for now".

"Yes actually we will be making two groups , one group will go to find the sword and the other one will go to find Newwie's parents ".

Everyone nodded and soon just like that the breakfast was finished and everyone were geared up . So basically one group which will go to collect the sword will be the four omegas and the alphas will go to find Newwie's parents. Alphas were worried about their mate but the omegas reassured them that they will be fine.

The omegas took a car and went off and now the alphas are taking the car to the mountains. Gun had already given them location and they are now off to their. It's is planned that after they get the sword and the alphas get Newwie's parents they will all meet at the house.

Now with the alphas ::

"Ok POff now take a left turn here and now we stop there at that sign which says ' golden spot' yep we are here boys let's go".

They all got out of the car and saw two mountains almost touching each other.

" So from here we can't go by car as their is no way but we have to go by walking as the path is too narrow . We need to walk almost for half an hour and then we will get a lake there the path divides into two paths, we need to go to the left path and then we will get a lake and their I need to get something there. After that we will arrive a more narrow path there something may happen to us, something like a stroke but we need to be very conscious .

It will be a work of a ghost and since Newwie is not here we need to be alert every single time. If the ghost has you , you will go into a delusional matrix were you can't get out so be aware. We need to find a place that is cold ".

" What so that means we have to fight a ghost? But how are we gonna do that".

"Don't worry ghosts repel silver so stab this knives that I am about to give you now straight into their hearts they will not come near you".

" And how do you know that they are in a cold place and Tay cold place how are we ever going to find it too ".

" Newwie had a dream last night and in that dream he saw his parents trapped in a very cold place. It was like they are a popsicle ".

" But only with that information we can't find them Tay".

"Actually we can Bright cause he also heard the sound of a waterfall too so we just need to find the fall and then we will them"

With the omegas ::

"Newwie I can't hold on more dear, my hands are slipping urghh".

" PGun please hold onto it please I'm trying to get some rope here".

We don't know what's happening here so let's have a flashback.

Flashback to when the omegas left the house in the car...

Their journey to finding the sword was good until something happened.

"So Newwie what's the plan now. How can we find the sword now and where is this place".

" Actually P I found this place written the back page of the journal and here I have the map too we just need to follow this that's all".

"But are you sure on this ".