Mallika's strange behaviour

2 days later.
Today night Sumedh is going to return.
Mallika:
Sumedh aaj aayega raat ko...main na uska cupboard saaf kar deti hu. Waise bhi kitna messy hota hai!.
Mallika starts cleaning the cupboard. She is left shocked after seeing something. Mallika sits in the chair in disbelief. She closes her eyes. She recalls all the memories she spent with Sumedh. All the words he had said to her. It was 8.30 pm. Sumedh was coming till 9.00pm. Mallika straight went to a cupboard and took out 2 blankets. She pulled on her and slept without waiting for Sumedh.
It was 9 now and Sumedh came.
Sumedh:
Heyyyy Wifey!!!
He said was excitedly. He saw her sleeping and was surprised
Sumedh:
Aree ye toh so gai. Mere liye ruki bhi nahi! Oh mera blanket nikala hai, shayad thaak gai hogi. Yeahhhh I will too sleep now!
Sumedh pulls the blanket and goes to sleep.
.
It's morning.
Mallika wakes up and goes to work without meeting Sumedh.
Sumedh:
Jaldi chali gai!? Uff ohhhh kitni busy rehenti hai!.
While he was folding his blanket he saw Mallika's pillow. He picked it up and hugged it.
Sumedh:
I miss you my Khargosh! We will meet soon.
His hand touched other side of the pillow.
Sumedh:
Aree? Why is the pillow wet? Did...she cry?
He got a text from Mallika.
Text-
I will be back till 12.00.
Sumedh:
Cool. I will ask her. Maybe she was missing me.
.