And They Meet Again!

Kriti worked in ads, she would go to a good school. A irritated Kriti rang the bell. He saw a figure coming to open the door. Mallika opened the door. She wore a blue sleeveless house kurta, her hair were messly tied.
Sumedh's breathe stopped and Her heart pumped faster. Wind in the house.
Mallika:
Sum..
Sumedh:
Hello Mallika!!
They stared at each other for a while until Kriti pulled their hands brought them back to senses.
Kriti:
Aree aap dono kaha kho gaye? Mumma, inn uncle ne kaha ki apne inhe bheja school..
Mallika:
Mmmm...Ma...
Sumedh:
Haa beta! Aree tumhari mumma ne hi toh bheja mujhe.
They got in the house.
Sumedh:
Beta main apki mumma ka guest hu....7-8 din yehi par rukunga.
He gave Mallika a look. Mallika didnt know wht to do.
Kriti:
Ohhh toh aap guest ho.
Kriti brought Sumedh glass of water. Sumedh who was looking at Mallika all this while suddenly felt emotional when Kriti patted his knee to give him water. He drank water. He sat down on his knees and started admiring Kriti. He looked at her eyes, cheeks, hair, nose, hands. He smiled. Mallika just kept watching them. Sumedh was going hug Kriti but Mallika slightly pulled Kriti back.
Mallika:
Kriti beta, tum jaake so jao...
Kriti like a obedient child, slept. Sumellika were now alone in the hall.They didnt know what to say. Sumedh was kind of angry as always and Mallika was tensed. She went in the kitchen and acted as if she was cleaning. Sumedh stood behind her.
.