Chapter 12

Next day*
Noah-heyy liv tell me when your at school cya
Scarlett- are you mad at me or something you haven't spoke to me since yesterday
i avoided speaking to her till I understand her explanation of why she just left her BESTFRIEND crying and having a breakdown on the floor.
Me-hey Noah almost at school meet me outside science block can't wait.

I really didn't want to go school as after seeing jaden yesterday kissing another girl  is something I wasn't up to but how am I possibly meant to avoid him if he's in every class with me. I have an idea just avoid eye contact. I walk into the school door and practically everyone is looking at me I'm so red and embarrassed I'm wearing the most depressing clothes jumpers and joggers because there was no point of putting any effort in as who am I trying to impress.

"Hey liv lovely breakdown yesterday" some guy said to me "Olivia beat Katie's ass" another person said to me. God today is just amazing isn't it. "hey Olivia— I'm really really sorry can we talk about it" i Stood there for a second and just looked at him and said "no" and made my way to Noah.

"Heyy noahhhh" I say happily "Heyy you seem happy today" he says with a smile " I mean I guess let's go" we start walking and walk past scarlett and jaden this is awkward I can't even jaden face is priceless the jealousy and anger I love seeing him mad.

"okay so first we're going to my favourite cafe ever and I know you will love it" he says whilst walking next to me. "alright then what" I say "were going to go for a nice walk to this beautiful cave I know near by" he says with a smile "seriously a cave" I say confused "trust me Olivia just follow me" he's infront of me the entire time and we are just walking and chatting and he generally right now feels like a better friend then scarlett has been to me in the whole situation.

"We are here" he says whilst opening the doors of the small cute cafe.

"Take a seat" he says whilst pulling out one of the chairs for me to sit on "why thank you" I feel like I should really thank Noah for this again

"Take a seat" he says whilst pulling out one of the chairs for me to sit on "why thank you" I feel like I should really thank Noah for this again. "Thanks again a lot Noah for taking em out today it's almost like a breath of fresh air, away from everything"
Jaden-Olivia please can we talk we can't avoid eachother forever which literally see eachother everyday before school and after
"Is that jaden" he asks "yeah it is" I answer "I think you should avoid him today and just talk about it tommorow" he says "yeha your right anyway, how's your love life last time I spoke to you about it you where with Chloe how did that go" he laughs "bad" i giggle "Heyy what can I get you guys" the waitress says "ladies first" I smile "can I have a lemon cake and a latte please" "and I will have fudge chocolate cake and a orange juice thank you" the waitress write every thing down and walks off.

"So it went bad" I asked him "whys that" "she wasn't really the one for me" he says "so who is the one" I ask "yo-" the waitress interrupts him and Comes with our food and drinks "thank you" we say and she smiles and walks off "anyway what where we talking about before" I ask " oh nothing, let's just finish up and go for the walk to the cave" he says "alright let's go" we get up grab our bags and starting walking till I get a message
Jaden-I'm going to find where tf u are with mf Noah
Me-so now ur being protective go away
Shit I'm scared he will fucking beat Noah's ass if they see us hanging out together this ain't good , I told Noah he suggested we go back to school to avoid him. " we can go cave next week" he says "uhh yeahh sure let's run" I said laughing and that's what we did.

"OH SHIT HES THERE" I yelled so loud that he turned around fuck he's running

A/N- thank you guys for the support I'm trying to post one chapter a day sorry if that ain't enough busy with hw ig anyway put ur ideas and stuff down bye bye ❤️