vacation part1

Backstory :
Y/N s family and the Walton family have been friends for for ever. They even go on vacation together. You and Jaden are dating but only the family knows.

Y/N pov

Today is the day me and my family are going to Bora Bora together with the Walton family. in totaal of 11 persons the walton's with six and us with 5 My mom and dad and my 2 older brothers. We are on our ways to the airport.

Ones we were by the airport we checked in and waited for our fly. my brothers were talking to Jayla and Jaden and Javon went to me. I wonder how Bora Bora is i said to both of them. yeah me to they said exactly the same on the same time. Prob a twin thing. We borded an i was sat between Jayla and my oldest brother. I fell a sleep on his schouder.

We landed and went to our hotel. Jayla and me shared a room, my brothers and the twins shared one. I am a bit scared don't get me wrong i love my brothers but they are verry overprotective they love Jaden but he is still a boy. i mean ones me amd Jaden told them we were together they literally pick up a knife and chased him. the 6 of us went to the city near by and went to look around and me and Jayla took a few pictures for insta.

@ Y/N official

@ Y/N official : Vacation time 👤 Jaylawaltonofficail

👤 Jaylawaltonofficail

66.072 likes and 9.618 comments

Comments :

Jaylawaltonofficail:  my wife😩
^ when is the wedding 👥

Wannawalton: pretty bestfriend💅
^ OMG ITS WANNABE WALTON
^ wannawalton : Stfu Y/N

marcusL/N : angel 👼
^ ly

FlynnL/N : baby sis
^ ly

tribe6strong: My second daughter 😍😍
^ ly jes

Onwardjdub: cutest<3
^Marcusl/N : behave
^ Flynnl/N : we share a room remember.
^ leave him alone you 2

- i think she is dating one of the twins
- she is beautiful
-ugly
- she looks like a bitch
- i want her on euphoria.

While the rest of our siblings were back at the hotel me and Jaden stayed in the city for a small walk. We talked about a few things such as our zodiac sings are compatible because he's a Cancer and i am a scorpio. But he's dumb and don't understand them . We also talked about baseball and that he wants to teach me and i agreed. I love you Y/N he said turning to me and placed a kiss on my lips. I love you to Jay jay. Me and Jaden have been together for 8 months now. some people suspect it but there is no proof. I don't want it to get out because i am sensitive and i don't handle hate very well. We went back to the hotel and sat with our siblings talking about the dumbest things. We all went to sleep because we were tired.

As i woke up i felt something against me and it can't be Jayla she has her own bed. I look to my side and i saw Jaden sleeping. He is so clingy sometimes, He always wants a hug and never wants to leave my side but so am i. Morning he says in his sleep voice. God damm that voice 🦋. morning i say back kissing his forehead. He smiles sweet and put his arm around me and started cuddling me. We fell back a sleep until i hear someone walking in. It was marcus fuck. We're is he Y/N he yelled form Jaylas room. he walked in and saw me and Jaden cuddling in the same bed. Fuck Fuck fuck he s going to kill him. If you touch you in any other way i kill him remember that at his funeral. Like i said there very overprotective and they like Jaden imagine if they don't like someone. I walked Jaden up and he put my only more in the hug.  He finally stood up and so did i. I went to shower and put on a cute outfit so me and Jayla can take pictures. Me and jayla found the perfect spot.

@ Y/N official

@ y/n official: who wanted a flower ?👤 jaylawaltonofficail

👤 jaylawaltonofficail

70.517 likes and 15.639 comments

comments

jaylawaltonofficail: I volunteer 👼
^ anyways wanna go shopping ?

Onwardjdub : what color flower do you like?
^ red and pink ofcourse

wannewalton: Omg it's y/n wanna marrie me💅
^ wannabe me.

Marcusl/n : we still need to have a talk
^ you ain't my dad
marcusl/n : no i am your brother that worst <3
^flynnl/n talk about what?
marcusl/n nothing important

I am so glad Marcus didn't tell flynn. if there is something to know about my brothers is that Marcus is the oldest one. yes very mature and shit but he ist a psycopaat like flynn. He is crazy if he know Jaden spend the night with me he would kill him without hesitation. Marcus is only 21 and flynn 19 so flynn is also still in
high school what can be a problem. But that a problem for another time.