Chapter Ten

Back at the hotel Valerie immiditiatly set off planning the wedding, first thing she decided that to hold off on a date until everything was ready.

Because while she wanted to get it done as soon as possible she also didn't want to set off into a panic by trying to rush everything.

"Uh, why do you want it so soon sweet blood?" Dracula asked her, watching her clicking away at her laptop as they cuddled in bed together.

"I've waited long enough for you to pop the question, i'm not waiting any longer" Valerie said before showing him a picture on the laptop "What do you think of these flowers?" she asked.

"Lovely" Dracula smiled and kissed the top of her head, Valerie preened blushing a bit and tabbed the photo and leaned on him as she continued to click away on her laptop.

"So uh, you're still sure you want to become a vampire after we get married?" Dracula asked placing his arm around her.

"Of course, Freddy Mercury might not have wanted to live forever but if it's with you i would" she replied.

"Good, good, i'm glad" Dracula silently sighed in relief feeling reassured.

"And what about you? Do you still want to start on trying to have a child?" Valerie asked glancing at him from the corner of her eye.

"Yes" Dracula simply said.

"Good" Valerie smiled turning her head a little and kissed his cheek.

~

In the end it took two months for the wedding between Valerie and Drac to be put together and the only reason it even took that long was because Valerie's dress had to be handmade.

And also because when Valerie heard her dress would be done in October she had the brilliant idea to hold the wedding on All Hallow's Eve aka Halloween during the witching hour.

Dracula went along with it because he also thought the idea was brilliant.

So on the night of October 31st at around 7pm, when it was sufficiently dark enough, monsters started gathering around at the back of the hotel where the wedding would be held.

Valerie and Drac had neither really bothered with a guest list as that left their wedding party kind of lacking considering the amount of friends and family they had combined was less then twenty.

They had decided to make it open invite, hence why monsters started filling up the rows upon rows of seats, of course the very front rows were reserved for friends and family.

Dracula was pacing around nervously, his grooms men consisted of Johnny as his best man, Adrian, Wayne, Frank, and Griffin.

"You'd think this was his first marriage" Griffin whispered to Frank.

"Nah, he didn't pace as much then" Frank said waving it off.

"Drac, just relax Val has been set on marrying you for years she's not gonna back out now" Johnny said attempting to calm him down.

"It's not that, it's just that maybe i want to back out" Dracula said.

"No you don't, that's just the nerves talking" Wayne told him.

"If you back out i'll kill you" Adrian said smiling sweetly while oozing death.

"Just take a breath, once you see her at the end of the aisle all those nerves will wash away" Johnny said.

Dracula gathering himself with a deep breath "Let's get this started" he said and stepped out to wait at the end of the aisle.

The guys went to get the girls, who consisted of Mavis as the maid of honor, Ericka, Wanda, Eunice and Crystal, and walked down the aisle in pairs.

Then shortly after as the phantom of the opera started playing the bridal march Valerie appeared at the end of the aisle, perhaps surprisingly she had a white dress on.

The dress was actually an off white and shimmered like snow did, the actual dress part wasn't too poofy or too tight and met somewhere in the middle flowing like a waterfall, the bodice was strapless, sculpted with layers that were incrusted with beading.

Valerie's black hair contrasted the white vail on her head beautifully, she hadn't done much to her hair just curled it with a curling iron, her make up was also simple but she did have eyeshadow to make her green eyes pop.

Dracula felt his breath taken away as he looked at Valerie, and she looked back at him with a smile and started walking down the aisle unescorted.

Valerie reached the end of the aisle and took his hand, they exchanged vows and the whole shebang before Vlad, acting as minister, announced them husband and wife and they kissed.

(A/N: i don't know much about weddings, i've been to one in my life, it was one of my uncles, i was flower girl)

~

"Welcoming to the stage, give it up for Count Dracula and for the first time Valerie Dracula!" Johnny announced from the DJ stand.

The count and his new countess stepped up onto the dance floor.

Dracula pulled Valerie closer holding her hand and placing his other arm on her waist, Valerie smiled putting her hand on his shoulder.

"Shall we my countess?" Dracula asked smiling back at her.

"We shall, my count" Valerie replied.

Then Johnny started playing the song the newlyweds had picked for their first dance, Valerie was very insisted on it.

They started off their routine with a waltz that matched the pace of the song with a few twirls  and then as the song intensified so did their routine with lifts and such.

(A/N: I don't know much about dance so i can't describe the routine as i have it visualized in my head, which is oddly much like the dance sequence in the Mask, i might come and edit this later, when/if I've done the research though don't hold your breaths readers i'm lazy.)