Chapter 1 - Hunter

"Mmmm...baby...do you like that?" The blond kneeling before me purred. At least I think she was trying to purr. I looked down and watched her take me again in her mouth, bobbing up and down taking as much of me as she could, which to be honest wasn't that much. I flung my head back staring up at the ceiling and sighed internally.

This girl was fucking awful at giving head, but I desperately needed to release this pent-up tension that has been building inside me over the past couple of months. At the rate she was going, it might be another month before I get to my release. So, I do the only thing I can do to help her get me to the promised land. I close my eyes and think of her.

Almost immediately, her image popped into my mind. There she was, with her soft brown hair, chocolate eyes, and tanned skin standing before me wearing nothing but a purple lace lingerie set. Her pouty lips were begging to be devoured by mine. I watch as she slowly walks towards me and straddles my lap. She leans forward and presses her lips against my ear all while grinding against me. Fuck! I'm so hard now, it hurts.

"Come for me, Hunter," she moans softly in my ear. She lifts herself enough, so my tip was at her entrance. Slowly she lowers herself down and I swear I hear a chorus of angels singing. "Come for me, Hunter." Her voice was like a Siren's song luring me to my death and I was more than eager to listen. I reach down and grab for her hips and hold her tight while I thrust deep inside her. My eyes roll to the back of my head from how good she feels wrapped around me. "Come for me, Hunter." She kept repeating over and over until the dam broke and I let go, spilling everything I had into her warmth.

"Mmmm...Paige!"

"Who the hell is Paige?!" My eyes popped open, and I looked down to see the blond girl scowling at me wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Sorry...um..." Shit! What is this chick's name again? Crystal? Chloe? I know it starts with a 'C'.

"Carrie." She stood up and adjusted her clothing.

"Carrie. Right. Sorry." I wanted to look apologetic, but I wasn't and I'm sure it showed. She sighed and walked towards me placing her hands on my shoulders as if she were getting ready to straddle me.

"It's ok, baby. I'll be whoever you want me to be."

Ugh! Is she for real?

I just called her another girl's name and it doesn't phase her one bit. I put my hands on her hips and gently pushed her away from me. I stood from the chair I was sitting on and put myself back together.

"Thanks, but no thanks." She gives me a small shrug and adjusts her clothes.

"No problem sweetie. I hope this Paige person knows what she's missing." She smiles and walks out of the room. I followed her out and down the hallway back to the main area of the bar and rejoined my friends at a table in the back corner. I was having drinks with my friends Jackson and Nick Summers, Corey Marshall, and Troy Roberts. As I walked closer to the table, I noticed they all turned to me with matching smirks on their faces. Jackasses!

"So, did you get yourself sorted?" Troy asks me with a wink. Corey, Jackson, and Nick joined in giving me grief about what's her name.

"It will do," I laughed as I took a sip of my whiskey.

"Lieutenant Casanova strikes again," Jackson chuckled into his drink.

"Shut up!" I glared at him over my glass.

"Maybe that's a sign that you need to find 'the one' and settle down," Nick laughed as he sat back in his chair and shared a knowing look with his brother. I chuckled as I took another sip of my drink, hoping the glass would cover the guilt I had on my face because, for me, the one who I want to settle down with is their younger sister, Paige.