Chapter 17 - Paige

"Honey! I'm home!"

What the hell? That better not be who I think it is!

I walked out of my kitchen and stop abruptly as soon as I see Dillon standing in the middle of my living room with a big smile on his face.

Fucking fuckstick!

"How did you get in here?" I crossed my arms and glared at him. Dillon lets out a warm chuckle and shakes his head as he walks toward me. I instinctively take the same steps back until I'm back in the kitchen and pressed up against the counter. Dillon closes the distance between us and grabs me by my waist. I tense in his arms and try to push him away.

"Is this any way to greet your husband when he comes home from work?" I struggle to avoid his lips as he leans forward to try to kiss me. "We belong together, Paige. I know it. You know it. That's why we got married." I reached back with my right arm and thrust it forward connecting my fist with his cheek. I took advantage of Dillon's surprise and kicked him in the stomach making him fall to the ground.

"WE DO NOT BELONG TOGETHER AND YOU TRICKED ME INTO MARRYING YOU!" I tried to run past him to get my phone, but he reached out and grabbed hold of my ankle. I stumbled forward and caught myself as I fell toward the ground. I tried to kick him off me, but he quickly overpowered me, and I ended up underneath him.

"You are my wife, Paige! It's time you started acting like it!" He started grinding his hips against me as I struggled to get out from under him. He leaned down and buried his face in my neck. I could feel his slimy lips on my skin making me feel nauseous.

"GET OFF ME!" I yelled at him to stop and to let me go, but my pleas seem to fuel him more. He ground his hips harder against me and brought his lips to my ear.

"I can't wait to be buried inside you. I know you saved yourself for me." He nipped at my earlobe making me cringe. He moved my arms close together above my head so he can hold them down with one hand. He then took his other hand and reached between us to undo his button and zipper.

"NO! Don't do this Dillon, please!" I did not care that I was begging him to stop. I closed my eyes and kept begging him to stop even as I felt his hand reach into the waistband of my leggings to pull them down.

"Paige? Open your eyes, Paige." I shook my head and squeezed my eyes tighter. I did not want to see him take my virginity from me. "Open your eyes, Bitsy!" Wait a minute. How does he know about that nickname? I never told him about it. "Baby, wake up! You're having a bad dream!"

My eyes sprang open, and I sat up with a sharp gasp. I looked around and found myself in my living room sitting at my worktable. Hunter was standing next to me rubbing my back and looking at me concerned. I looked frantically around for any sign of Dillon. When I didn't see him, I turned to Hunter and felt my entire body flush. He was standing there with no shirt on wearing only his sweatpants.

He pulled me up from my chair and wrapped his arms around me asking me if I'm ok. I held on to him tightly hoping his presence would calm me, but the heat from his bare chest against my skin was doing anything but that. Hunter gently stroked my back pressing soft kisses into my hair, telling me everything was ok and that I was just having a bad dream.

"What are you doing out here, Paige? I thought you went to bed hours ago." I pulled myself away from him and looked at the clock on my wall. 2 a.m.

"I couldn't sleep so I came out here to work on some new designs. I must have fallen asleep."

"Do you want to talk about that dream you had?" I swallowed the lump in my throat. How do I tell Hunter what my dream was about with him getting angry? I bit my lip and shook my head at him. "Are you sure?"