Chapter 10 - Hunter

"If Paige said there was no need to get tested after knowing Dillon has been sleeping around, I hope that means she's never slept with Dillon for their entire relationship. Do you think she had sex at all with any of the guys she's dated?" Nick asked no one in particular, as he, Jackson, Gary, and I sat on the lounge chairs in the backyard finishing off a round of after-dinner beer.

"Can we not talk about our baby sister and who she may or may not have had sex with, please? We just finished eating." Jackson huffed before taking a swig of his beer. I chuckled because all I ever think about is having sex with their baby sister, and they have no qualms about asking us to make them uncles, but I'm not about to tell them that.

"I'm just saying, I would like some reassurance, as her big brother, that she hasn't been letting any schmuck dip his stick in her because, honestly, none of the guys she's dated are worthy to even show them their stick at all." Jackson and I wince as we listen to Nick ramble on about Paige and some guy having sex. I look over at Gary rolling his eyes at us.

"Well, if you ask me, the only one I approve of dipping anything into my daughter is Hunter." Gary raises his beer bottle at me and winks. Jackson groans and drops his head to his chest, shaking it in horror as I almost choke on my drink. Gary lets out a laugh as he takes another long swig of his beer.

"That reminds me." Nick leans forward in his chair and sets his gaze at me. He raises his hand and points an accusatory finger at me. "You need to give up your weekly sexcapades if you are going to be in any type of relationship with Paige. I am not about to have her get her heart broken because you decide you can't commit to her and want to keep your bed-hopping lifestyle like Dillon the Douche. You may be like a brother to me, but I will beat you back to puberty if she catches something from one of your 5-second flings."

"You don't have to worry about that," I laugh as I flip him off.

"I don't have to worry about you continuing your little playboy lifestyle or that Paige won't catch a case from one of your little toys?"

"Both."

"Are you sure about that?" Jackson asks me, now also leaning forward in his chair towards me. "If Paige hasn't had sex with Dillon after being with him that long, then she'll probably hold out on you, too."

"I can wait."

"YEAH RIGHT!" Jackson and Nick blurt out at the same time.

"Have you met yourself?" Nick laughs. "Do you not remember how you got the nickname Lieutenant Casanova in the first place, or do I need to remind you of all the women you have taken to your bed..."

"I never slept with any of them. I'm still a virgin." I took a sip of my beer as I stare at Jackson's and Nick's gaping faces. Gary sits back in his chair chuckling to himself. Jackson and Nick continue to stare at me with shock and a million questions swirling in their wide eyes.

"You've never?" Nick asks slowly. I shake my head and smile at him. "Like ever?"

"Nope."

"So, all those girls you've been with? You've only..." Jackson asks as he looks at me like I'm some alien.

"Hands and mouths. Nothing more." I burst out laughing as Nick's and Jackson's eyes go even wider. Gary starts laughing and leans forward to clasp my shoulder. He gives it a quick squeeze and turns to his sons.

"I don't know why you two are so surprised by Hunter's admission." He looks back at me and smiles. "You've been in love with my Paige since you met her, am I correct?"

"Yes, sir."

"There is nobody else you want, or have ever wanted, correct?"

"Yes, sir."