Chapter 1

So... yes this is what I have chosen to do instead of updating my other stories. Writer's block as been a beast to deal with but this story seems manageable so that's what I'll be doing right now. Enjoy!

Disney was sitting in a boring meeting. As much as he loved capitalism, he couldn't stand these stuffy meetings. His mind was elsewhere as his employees talked about Encanto, some new movie they were producing. In particular, he couldn't stop thinking about a certain new employee of his. Pixar. There was something about his new secretary he couldn't stop thinking about. He pushed the thoughts out of his mind, however, as the meeting came to an end.

Shaking everyone's hands, the director of Encanto asked, "Hey, the rest of us are going out for drinks, wanna join?" 

Disney shook his head, which was the Disney logo, before saying "I have an important meeting to get to," with a smile. The director shrugged before going back to the rest of his team. Disney let out a sigh and straightened out his suit. In capitalism, you couldn't mingle too much with your employees, lest they start seeing you as anything other than the god you are. His dominance asserted, Disney walked out of the conference room and down a series of hallways. He passed multiple teams working tirelessly to please the mouse, which made Disney smile. Once he reached the door he was looking for, Disney pressed his thumb against the fingerprint pad. The door slowly slid open with a beep before swiftly closing once Disney had entered the pitch black room.

"You're late," a gravely voice called from the darkness.

"My apologies, master," Disney replied after kneeling. A bright light illuminated the middle of the room to reveal the pedestal that held Walt Disney's frozen head. Wires snaked from the container holding the head and into a set of speakers. 

"Now now Disney, I'm not only your boss," Walt chuckled, "Don't forget that im also your father." Disney felt a bit of anger in him flare up. 

" Master! Do you have no respect for the tyranny of capitalism?!" He said angrily, standing up to face his father. "This is why I froze you in the first place," he sighed, pinching whatever the equivalent of the bridge of his nose was. 

"And I commend you for your loyalty to our capitalist beliefs my sone," Walt replied. 

Disney turned swiftly to leave, "You've failed again, FATHER," he said demeaningly. "Until you've learned how to be a better capitalist, you will stay here," he said before closing the door. Walt's pleas to be let out we're muffled by the thick walls he was kept in, as Disney walked back to his office. He smiled softly, forgetting about Walt as his mind returned to Pixar. They would be waiting for him in his office. It was time to find out just what kind of employee they were.