Chapter 4

This was bullshit. Pixar was frantically reading through the last document when Disney came strolling in. Again, he didn't spare Pixar a single glance until he sat down in his chair. Pixar left their own desk to go stand in front of Disney's. He watched them the entire time as they handed him the clipboard. He took it and placed it on the desk next to him without looking. 

"I expect that you've finished going through everything?" He asked with a small smile. Pixar felt shiver go up their spine at how cold he was. 

"Yes, sir," they replied. 

Disney nodded before asking, "and what's my next meeting?" 

Pixar gave their best customer service smile and replied with, "Cross-Studio Joint Project Meeting, Conference Room 1, 5:15-6:15pm." They internally high-fived themself for memorizing the rest of his schedule for the day. Disney nodded before handing the clipboard back and heading back to the door. Pixar stared at the clipboard. HE WAS JUST GONNA HAND IT BACK TO THEM!? Disney cleared his throat as he stood in front of the door. Pixar wiped the scowl off of their face before rushing to the door and opening it. Disney passed them by with a smile before Pixar begrudgingly followed behind. Their frustration led them to stare at Disney's back the whole way to the conference room. They thought about smacking that look right off of his face, kicking him in the gut, hitting him over the head with that stupid clipboard, and then kissing hi-. WOAH WOAH WOAH. Pixar didn't have time to process that last thought as they arrived at the conference room. They pushed aside their crisis and opened the door for Disney once again before stepping into the room themself. 

"Disney! Long time no see," said a powerful voice from the other side of the room. Pixar's eyes widened at the woman that stood there. She was beautiful, and surrounded by a team that wasn't nearly as cold or uptight looking as the ones they had seen here. 

The woman gave Pixar a smile before Disney replied, "Hello, Dreamworks."