Chapter 2

Pixar fidgeted nervously as they waited for Disney in his office. It was their first day on the job for one of the biggest media companies in the world. Scratch that, it was more of a monopoly at this point. They weren't sure what they thought about that, but it was a high paying job, and they needed to pay back their dad, Steve Jobs, for paying for their college. Their thoughts of their complicated relationship with their father was quickly washed away as the door opened and in walked Disney himself. He didn't spare Pixar a single glance as he walked over to his desk and sat down. He sat there and checked a couple of things before clearing his throat loudly. Pixar jumped from how tensely they were waiting for him to say something before rushing over. Disney sighed before putting his phone down and looking up at Pixar, searching for something. Pixar's lightbulb shined with a tint of pink at the sudden scrutiny before Disney started looking through his drawers. He pulled out a clipboard with documents of all the projects he was working on and his personal schedule. He handed the clipboard to Pixar who took it sheepishly. 

"Familiarize yourself with the contents before I'm back from my next meeting," Disney said, checking his watch. Pixar quickly checked the clipboard to see what meeting he was going to. Toy Story 5 -4:20pm-4:50pm. Pixar panicked as Disney left the office. They only had 30min to get through 30 pages. It was official. They hated capitalism.