And I Can't Wait To Go Home

"Felicity Murphy, you're going home today!" Trevor told her.

"Wait, really?" Felicity answered.

"Yes, now get your stuff ready, your parents are here."

Felicity never thought she would ever hear those words. The last time she heard those words was when she was a child and her mother would check her out of school.

Felicity packed her things and looked at the empty bed next to her. Phoebe was already at home with her adopted parents. She paused halfway and walked out of the room to say goodbye to Olli. She found him sitting on his bed, playing a Nintendo 3DS.

"Hey, Olli, I've got to go home."

"Oh, I'm going to miss you," Olli said.

"Not for long, though. I heard you were in an after school tutoring program and they need volunteers. I decided to sign up."

"That's amazing," Olli laughed. Olli went up to Felicity and hugged her.

"I hope your foster parents are great."

"Me too."

Felicity bade the others farewell and went to finish packing her stuff. She packed her stuffed husky that she has had since she was seven.

She gathered her suitcase and her backpack and headed out. She walked out and saw Mickey and Ian waiting for her. She automatically ran to them. She was smiling and was speechless.

"Hey, Blue's Clues."

"Hi!"

She hugged the both of them.

"Thank you!"

"No problem."

They headed out the doors and she followed them to their car. She opened the door and placed her stuff in the back before getting in herself.

"We're passing you the aux cord since this is your special day," Ian said. "What music do you want to play?"

"Umm, here," she said as she chose a song.

"We're going down, down, in the earlier round! And sugar we're going down swinging! I'll be you number one with a bullet! A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it!" they sung/shouted.

"Great choice in music, Felicity!"

"Thanks! Now if we could get back to the song!"

They blasted rock music and Fall Out Boy as they drove home.