Yandere!Expunged x reader

A/n:alright its his turn for your love :)
Prompt:Restraints - “It doesn’t hurt too much, does it? I hope I didn’t tie you up too roughly.“
---------------------------------------------------------
You dont know why your here you dont know who brought you here or where you try recollecting some of your memories at the beggining but you were only able to remember what happened before you got here.

-flashback thing-

You were finnaly at home after a long day of work it was painfull you had to deal with a karen who complained that the item was too exspensive even tho you told her many times that its not your fault for making the prices "Too hIgh" but she didnt listen and continued complaining asking for the manager your co workers tried to help but failed since the karen was being a total bitch about it. Now that was over you finnaly got home wanting to take a break from the chaos,you went to find a lightswitch but you cant seem to find one your phone died since you forgot to charge it so it makes it alot more harder to find a damn lightswitch.

Suddenly you hear something breaking you turned around seeing a broken plate near your window since thats the only light you had was the moonlight,you started to back away from it until you bumped into something...you felt an arm wrap around your neck and a cloth covering your face,your struggling trying to get out of whoever is helding you hostage your vision starts to blur and your getting weaker "Sleep tight darling." those were the words you heard before passing out.

-end of the thing-

Here you were tied up to a chair in someones room and not knowing where you currently are there was a window but the only thing you saw was some giant broken phones with some wires coming out of them and the whole place was a darkish red and nothing else. You hear the door open amd you looked to see who it was it was still dark and you cant tell who it was or what it was you could only see that theyre wearing a red hat and some red clothing you can feel them staring at you.

“It doesn’t hurt too much, does it? I hope I didn’t tie you up too roughly." Theyre voice was loud and echoey it stung your ears a little. You felt an arm under your chin and lifts up your head until you felt them kiss your lips for awhile before letting go.
Well this couldnt be so bad.....right?
------------------------------------------------------
A/n:Woo i had alot of fun writing this and i very much started sobbing inside anyways i hope you liked it,sorry if it was short. Have a nice day my lovely readers ɛ>