bandu x reader (fluff)

A/n:i remembered this mf existed and im currently having a mental breakdown on how many cute prompts im gonna make from this.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Beep.....
Beep.......
BEEP.........
BEEEP BEEP MOTHER-

You lazily extended your arm and pressed the button to make it stop beeping,you got up and did a quick stretch before going out to get ready for school you mostly had to wake up early because you took a train to there  the train stations are torture during late hours when wanting to get a ticket.

You did your normal routine taking a bath brushing your teeth and wearing your school clothing before having breakfast,you only had cereal for breakfast since yknow you picked up a bowl and spoon then went to the refrigirator and took out the milk before getting your (f/c) [favourite cereal] after having breakfast you picked up your backpack and wore your shoes and went out to the nearest train station.

-timeskip at the train station-

You were now at the station there wasnt many people during early hours so you quickly went to get a ticket to your school it wasnt so exspensive so you bought it and waited for the train to arrive.

A few minutes had passed until you saw your train and you quickly went in and sat at an empty seat more people started getting in until it was full you didnt notice someone was sitting next to you until you felt a tap on your shoulder,you quickly looked at them he wore a matching green hat and sweater with dark blue pants and some boots.

???:"Hello there!"

Y/n:"uh...hi?"

Bandu:"The names bandu! Whats yours?"

Y/n:"its y/n."

Bandu:"thats a nice name!"

You felt your cheeks burning abit when he said that,Its kinda nice sometimes to talk to someone he doesent seem so bad at all. You both talked for the whole ride until you were starting to get tired you forgot to drink some caffeine before getting here,bandu doesent seem to notice and continued to ask you a few questions you tried to answer them but you didnt had enough energy for it. After abit he took out his phone and Did his thing you went back to zoning out trying to stay awake but you wanted to close your damn eyes wanting some more rest a small nap wouldnt hurt right...?

-Bandu's POV-

I was going through my phone until i felt something on my shoulder i looked to see y/n asleep they looked adorable when theyre sleeping. I decided to let them sleep on my shoulder i didnt want to disturb them they needed a little bit more rest they deserved it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n:this was fun to do i did my best on this i might do more of these prompts in the mere future so yeee
Ill also practice my art skills to maybe draw some of these. Anyways hope you have a nice day! Also sorry if it was short .w.