Yandere!dave x reader

You and dave had been friends for quite awhile now and since then he kept giving you random gifts which you thought it was rather nice of him most of the gifts he gave you were either some chocolate or your favourite flowers which wasnt much of a bother to you.

Though you remembered that day where he had confessed his feelings towards you to which you didnt had the same feelings for him so you rejected it but you decided to still be his best friend Dave was silent for awhile when you rejected it since you thought you were a better friend than a partner, he was mumbling something that you couldnt hear after he nodded and said he understood and left. You were quite confused on what was going on with him but it was probably something so you walked back to your home not thinking much of it.

-timeskip to a few weeks-

You were walking down the street it was getting late and the sun is setting ever since that day your stuff has been going missing and your friends had been reported missing or some even brutally murdered...You could feel someone was watching you from afar but there wasnt anyone there since the paths you go to are mostly empty but a few passerbyers

Since then you would mostly hang out with dave since he was the only person left you could hang out with because your other friends were either dead or just avoided you.
You were lost in thought thinking about some thinfs not aware of your surroundings its already dark and the light you had now is the street lights. You felt something hit your head hard to which you fell but someone caught you just in time before you had hit the ground Your vision starts to get blurry  the last thing you saw was a familiar looking blue sweater.

..........

You awaken in a dark room you tried to get up but something was stopping you to do so You could hear the sound of something rattling...great your arms are chained onto a wall but atleast they were long enough for you to move a little...kind of. You tried looking around but there wasnt much since it was dark and not a single light can go through so you just decided to wait for something or someone to come in.

You heard a sound of a door opening you looked up to see a figure come into the room they seem to be holding something in their hands.

"Goodmorning y/n! I cooked up something for you to eat!"

They scooped up some of the food and inched the spoon closer to your mouth.

Open wide honey! I made it especially for you. I’m sure you’ll be able to taste the love within ~”
-----------------------------------------------------------
:[