twelve

Taehyung woke up the next morning, stretching as he quickly hopped in the shower, since he fell asleep after eating his Ramen last night. 

After taking a shower Taehyung fed Yeontan some food in a bowl and he made himself some breakfast. 

He got ready for another day at the hell hole called school. Taehyung decided he was going to wear something comfy and casual. A black skirt with a big oversized sweatshirt so no one could see his baby bump. 

He put on his shoes and left making sure Yeontan had enough water and food. Before he closed the door he grabbed his backpack and locked the door.

_____

Taehyung sat in the very back of the class. He placed his bag gently on the ground. He fixed his sweatshirt as he was a bit anxious if anyone could see his baby bump. 

When class was starting Taehyung had his head in his arms as he was resting a bit since he couldn't sleep at night very well.

The teacher was in the classroom so he was taking the aportine to sleep. Taehyung gasped when he felt a hard smack on the back of his head. "What the fuck?" He yelled, rubbing the pain away. 

Than he felt someone pour water behind him, cold fucking water. Taehyung gasped as he got up from his seat, trying to dry his face with the hems of his sweater. Everyone started laughing at him. 

"That's what you deserve fucking whore!" Someone yelled, making everyone say rude stuff to him. 

"Fuck you all!" Taehyung yelled, holding his tears in. He grabbed his backpack and left the class room. 

"You wish you could get fucked by all of us!" Another person yelled letting out fake moaning noise and making clapping sounds. 

He left the classroom, trying to hold his tears in. He heard the teacher yelling his name but he didn't care to turn back around. He ran out of the school building. 

He thought everything would be fine today but no, he was wrong. He started walking to his house. He wiped his tears that rolled down his cheeks. He was holding his baby bump rubbing his hand in circles as he felt a sharp pain but he just ignored it as he continued to walk.

_____

When Taehyung arrived home he opened the door as he kept feeling the pain in his belly but he only ignored it by drinking some pain killers. He went to his room. And sat down Yeontan tried to climb up the bed but struggled thanks to his short legs. 

Taehyung chuckled while picking up the little dog. He still felt the pain but he decided to just take a nap to make the pain go away. 

______

He woke up, since Yeontan started kicking his face making him wake up from his pleasant nap. Taehyung groaned, getting up and rubbing his eyes. 

"What time is it?" He asked no one in particular, he checked his phone looking at the time, two in the afternoon. 

"Oh my god I have to do something" Taehyung said to himself, he no longer felt the pain in his belly. 

Taehyung finally made up his mind he was going to look for another job, he already had a job but he didn't start work until five months or so. 

Taehyung was gonna go for a job hunt, which he didn’t want but he needed to since he now owned a dog and was going to have a kid.

_____

Taehyung was walking in the cold wet streets, holding his umbrella, he was shivering from the cold, he regretted just wearing his sweatshirt and his skirt. 

He was basically just wandering around, since no one needed employees. Taehyung groan as he just walked and walked. He stopped in his tracks, he spotted this coffee shop with a 'help wanted' sign.

He walked in, loving the smell right when he walked in. Taehyung walked to the front cashier, he gave the middle aged women a smile. 

"Hello sir, what would you like to order?" She asked.

"Oh well actually I saw the sign and I was just wondering when I could apply for the job?" He said sheepishly, rubbing his nape as he was nervous. 

"That's great, you could started work tomorrow," she smiled, making a coffee order for the person who was sitting in the table. 

"Wait! I mean really?" Taehyung asked as he was surprised.

"Absolutely honey, I could use the extra help, there's a lot of people who love coming to my coffee shop. One more thing I'll show you the basics of making the coffee and everything else tomorrow" the lady said, cutting a chocolate cake and putting it in a to-go box.

"Thank you so much ma'am!" Taehyung remarked as he was happy. 

"Sure thing honey," she said, giving him a smile, Taehyung waved goodbye to the owner of the coffee shop and then he left happy as he got accepted for the job.