twenty-five

Week a whole fucking week passed by and Jeongguk was scared. Taehyung was now 33 weeks along hid pregnancy. Taehyung was currently sitting on the couch eating some cupcakes, while rubbing his belly. Jeongguk sat next to him scrolling through his phone. But he looked up when he started to laugh.

Jeongguk questioned him buts than Taehyung spoke up, "I'm sorry it just tickles," Taehyung said pointing at his belly, Jeongguk just nodded as he nibbled on his lip.

He cleared his throat and Taehyung looked at him, "You need something?" He asked, turning his full attention to him.

"No well I…mean. Do you wanna go out and get something to eat?" He asked, rubbing his chin.

"Sure we're, do you want to go out and eat?"

"Let's go to this new cafe that opened down the street. I heard that the foods good there," Jeongguk said getting up and Taehyung got up as well.

"Okay just give me a couple of minutes I need to get ready." Taehyung said walling to his room.

_____

Jeingguk was waiting for him to get out of the room.

"I'm ready," Taehyung said, walking out of the room and grabbing his house keys. Jeongguk stared at him, eyes looking him up and down.

"Do I not look good?" Taehyung asked fixing his hat he had on. He was simply wearing a light pink turtleneck neck and his overalls.

"What?...oh no you look great, not just great you look beautiful," Jeongguk said shyly getting up. And Taehyung just laughed,

"Thank you,"

"Let's head out then," Taehyung smiled as he couldn't wait to eat some delicious food. And for Jeongguk he couldn't stop staring at Taehyung. He looked gorgeous.

_____

Jeongguk sat across from him, and Taehyung was looking at the menu already. He was awed as he wanted to try all the dishes he thought that seemed good.

"Jeongguk? Jeongguk? Hey, listen to me!" Taehyung said snapping his fingers in front of him.

"Huh? Sorry I was just-"

"Spacing out? Yeah I could tell," Taehyung mumbled leaning against the chair. He took a sip of his water, and sighed.

"There's something bad about my outfit isn't there? I knew I should of changed clothes,"

"What no of course not your outfit looks really good on you," Jeongguk said, giving him a smile.

"Than why are you so awkward? Wait? Is it…no it can't be right? Are you embarrassed going out in public with me? Are you afraid that you're going to see Tzuyu and she's gonna make fun of you?" Taehyung asked surprised.

"If you really don't want me to be here than I can leave," Taehyung said, grabbing his phone as he was ready to walk away but Jeongguk stopped him.

"What no of course I'm not embarrassed, your caring our son, and plus I don't care what Tzuyu says, I gotten over her a while ago,"

"Good honestly it's not good crying over here, I'm glad you moved on" Taehyung said giving him a thumbs up.

_____

After eating, Taehyung was walking happily thanks to the food he had. They walked around the park.

"Ugh I should've brought Yeontan so he can run around like the crazy dog he is," Taehyung mumbled.

"Are you alright Jeon? You been to quite," Taehyung asked noticing the silence of the boy next to him.

"Yeah i'm alright I was just, well I was just wondering if you…"

"Would you like to be my boyfriend?" He said it so quickly that Taehyung barely catches what he said. He stood there shocked, well he wasn't exactly expecting this but here he was.

A/n: :)