nineteen

Taehyung woke up extra early, getting ready as he still felt like shit from overthinking everything from yesterday's meet with Jeongguk, he hasn't gotten a text or call from him making him feel worse about himself.

"I shouldn't have done it," he groaned into the pillow as he wanted to cry. They were doing so great in their friendship but he needed to ruin it again by trying to convince Jeongguk.

When he was done getting ready he went to school feeling all bumped out. His morning was already terrible, he spilled some hot sauce staining his pretty cute shirt he loved so much.

Taehyung was pouting to school, he went inside the building, he soon got used to the started and laughter he got from everyone.

But this time it felt different as if they were judging him for something else now.

Taehyung just continued to walk to his locker. He went to grab his necessary books for his first class but then got shut by Tzuyu, she sighed dramatically.

"What a shame everyone knows your true colors once again," she said, rolling her eyes while she looked at her polished nails.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Taehyung asked, completely clueless. He covered his belly with the books as he felt her staring at his tummy.

"Oh come on! Stop acting all innocent now!" She yelled, catching everyone's attention.

"I honestly don't know anything so if you excuse me-"

"Not so fast, pretty boy," she said, wiping out her phone and pulling up the video.

Shit.

"What the actual fuck?" Taehyung mumbled as his eyes turned wide from the shock, okay but like who the fuck recorded him when he was legit fucking making out with Jackson when he was trying to make Jeongguk jealous that time.

"Look look Tzuyu you didn't post that on social media did you?" Taehyung gulped as he felt embarrassed, he had a feeling she posted it on social media.

"Oops" she snickered as she turned away and headed off to class. Taehyung fucking grabbed his phone and saw all the tags he was posted in.

He saw the title of the caption 'A slut will never stop being a slut' Taehyung shoved his phone back in his pocket as he rushed to class he repeated to himself not to cry.

'Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry' and so on he went to his class putting his bag on the floor and saw all the doodles on his desk.

There were inappropriate drawings and writing on the desk. He took a closer look at them and he wanted to throw a chair at some, his anger bubbled up. Drowning in his own anger he tried to survive the rest of the school day without shoving someone at the wall.