eighteen

They arrived at a little fast food place, Taehyung looked at Jeongguk happily, he was craving for some hamburgers, and some fries.

They entered the place, and took a seat. Jeongguk sat across from Taehyung who placed the box on the table.

"So? You're not gonna tell me what kind of stuff is in the box?" Jeongguk asked, as he started to look at Taehyung with a smug look.

"Don't worry about it," Taehyung mumbled, annoyed for no reason. Jeongguk just chuckled at him.

A couple of minutes they ordered their food and started eating once they got their food. They were having a blast, well that's what Taehyung thought, they just kept laughing and laughing nonstop of the stories they told.

"I remember that!" Taehyung laughed as Jeongguk told a story of when Jimin had his first kiss which was super awkward.

"I'll be back," Taehyung chirped as he headed to the bathroom leaving the small white box on the table.

With all curiosity Jeongguk held, back from opening it he knew it would upset Taehyung so he just started at it with all temptation.

When he came back he told Jeongguk he needed to leave since he forgot to stop by at a store which was a complete lie.

"I'll go with you if you would like," Jeongguk offered as he was about to stand up.

"No need to worry, I'll just go alone," Taehyung smiled nervously, handing him the box.

"Here this is actually for you," Taehyung mumbled shyly, turning red like a cherry.

"Well I better get going,"

"Be safe," Jeongguk said, giving him a smile. Then Taehyung left, leaving him alone. He was confused why Taehyung didn't give him the box earlier.

He was their for a few minutes until he decided to leave, but got a bit started when he heard his name.

"Jeonggukie!"

It was Tzuyu who was walking towards him.
"What are you doing here?" She said with a bright fake smile, she went to hug him.

"Ow Tzuyu careful," he hissed as his arm got hurt from the hug.

"Oh what's this?" She asked snatching the box from Jeongguk’s hold.

"Tzuyu, give it back," he said, but Tzuyu kissed him to shut him up.

"I wanna see what's in it too," she said as she opened the lid and revealed baby clothes with a pregnancy test and more.

"Who the hell gave you this?" She asked, getting a bit mad she got up and stood up looking at him with a pissed off expression.

"Who the fuck gave this to you?" She tore open the envelope that had the ultrasound pictures and the note. She read the note, which was signed off by Taehyung.

"Taehyung? He fucking gave you this?" She glared at Jeongguk, placing the envelope with a slap on the table.

"Tzuyu come on, let's just go home and solve this?"

"Am I not good enough for you?" She said as she started to yell, making some people look at them.

"Tzuyu come on," Jeongguk got up, grabbing the box and putting the items she got out, back in.

"Is he actually pregnant with your child? Have you been cheating on me with him? What about our kid? Do you not care about our kid no more?"

"Tzuyu what the fuck I would never cheat on you, you should know that and I care about our kid alot," Jeongguk said as he just got up and started walking grabbing the box and than he just left leaving her there alone.

When he saw him leave she just smirked at herself, as she had a plan in mind to ruin Taehyung's life.

______

When Tzuyu got home she went to her room ignoring her mom who was calling her name.
"Tzuyu honey were have you been?" Her mom yelled at the stairway.

"Mom can you just fucking leave me alone!" She shouted back slamming the door, making her mom furious at her.

"Young lady, open the door now!" Her mom shouted trying to open the door but it was locked. After a while of fighting with her mom, her mom left the house to see her grandma.

"God she's fucking annoying," she rolled her eyes as she got on her phone, one of her friends sent her the video of what she was looking for.

"Perfect!" She yelled as she twirled in circles landing on her bed. And that's when she knew she was going to make his life terrible.