Scotland - The Loch Ness Monster

(The design is currently being remade)
Loch Ness Monster / Nessie:
Many are familiar with the monster that dwells in the waters of Loch Ness, becoming one of the most famous beasts from Scottish folklore. This aquatic monster first made itself known in 1933 when a group of men had come across it peacefully swimming in the lake, unbeknown to their presence. The story grew in popularity as the year passed, word of it reaching throughout Britain and eventually the world of the time. People grew curious about the alleged beast and travelled to the location just to be lucky enough to catch a fleeting glimpse. Many were disappointed when they never saw the monster, calling it a hoax in sour disappointment. There were those who did not give up, growing desperate for a good story and so they faked the picture. Picture after picture was taken, all dismissed to be faked or objects floating in the lake, nothing remotely worthy of publishing. That was until one day in 1934, a photo arose of a long-necked animal poking its head out of the water. The picture completely took the myth to possible reality, becoming the face of The Loch Ness monster afterwards.
Many say it's a hoax to get a good story, but no one would know whether the lake is only filled with mere fish and seaweed or if there is a monster swimming below the surface waiting for an unsuspecting tourist...
(Picture)

(Pictures of Scottland design)