CHAPTER - 3

Y/N POV :

After short meeting with my parents I sat in the car with Taehyung and our ride started to the mansion they owned in India . The whole car ride was silent , none dared  to speak anything to each other about anything or anybody .

From today onwards I'm going to start my new life with my newly wedded husband . Now I'm MRS. KIM TAEHYUNG not MISS SINGH .

After 45 minutes of rides we reached to in the front of mansion . The car stopped in front of mansion and then Taehyung get out of car and came to my side to help me with my lehenga .

Taehyung : Umm....... let me help me you to come out of the car as your lehenga is heavy I guess.
Plz , holds my hand...

Y/N : Okay , thanks..

Taehyung helped me to come out of the car and lifted my lehenga a little bit so I can walk properly without falling on my way .
After observing this little things I can say that Taehyung was trying to make me comfortable with his words and action and also i can say that he is a gentleman. 
How can this world describe him as Cold and scary person .
How can Tanisha be this much selfish to leave a guy like him . It doesn't make sense that isold or young after all is a human also with feelings .
I don't know what  he must be feeling right now because of Tanisha .

OH GOD ! WHY I'M THINKING ABOUT A GIRL LIKE HER WHO DON'T CARE FOR ANYBODY'S FEELING AND WHATEVER.....
Y/N YOU SHOULD STOP THINKING ABOUT HER , SHE ISN'T WORTH OF COMING IN YOUR THOUGHTS.
I JUST HATE THAT G8RL SO MUCH...

AUTHOR'S POV  :

You come in front of the door of mansion where your in laws were standing in front of the door waiting for us
After seeing you both together Mrs. Kim smiled and said...

Mrs. Kim : You know what my mother in law was an indian and from her I get to know many things about indian culture and these are some of them . I clearly didn't remember that what should we do in this so I asked your mother and she helped me to know that how these rituals are done . So now my both child stand still and Taehyung hold Y/N'S hand .
Now , Y/N just push this kalash with your feet and put your both feet in that thal and go inside the your new house with your husband but before that let me do the aarti of you both . Jennie , go bring the thal .

Jiwoo : Sure , Aunty...

After Mrs. Kim instructed Jiwoo to bring the thal so she bring it in no time , Taehyung then held your small hand is his big ones .
Then I pushed that kalash with my