CHAPTER - 11

AUTHOR'S POV :

When the newly wedded couple went on the tage the cheers got loud for them .
Old Businessmens were giving their blessing to the couple for their happy future , all the young businessmens and boys were only staring at Y/N as if she is their last meal , some girls were praising her beauty but most of the girls present over there are busy fangirling on KIM TAEHYUNG  and were jealous of Y/N beauty .

In the meantime Jungkook took the mic and said

Jk : Good evening ladies and gentlemen present over here .
This party held for you all cause you all weren't present in the wedding ceremony .
So , thank you for coming here and giving your blessing to this newly wedded couple .
But but but a party is incomplete without a dance so all the gentlemen men present here please bring your date , girlfriend and wife on the dance floor for a dance .
So give a big hand of applause to all couple present here and yeah dim the lights .
Thank you..

Listening this Taehyung forwarded his hand toward Y/N for a dance .

TAE : May I....

Y/N : Yes

After getting the permission of Y/N for a dance Taehyung quickly took her hand went to dance floor along with her . 

They were dancing being lost in each other eyes but suddenly heared *click
When they turned to see who it was they smiled because it none other than Jk .

Jk : What a perfect shot . Now I'm 100% sure that this photo is going to hot topic of Tommrow's newspaper and variety of shows but just let upload it to my Instagram account .
Yes , it's done now wait until tommorow you both going to be hot topic .

TAE : But Jungkook we are already the hot topic on internet so why ?

Jk : I know you both are already hot topic but still for my satisfaction I uploaded it .

After an hour everybody went home . Taehyung's family also went back to home and slept .

==================================

HEY , MY LOVELY READERS I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS TOO SHORT BUT WAIT FOR TONIGHT AS I'M GOING TO UPDATE A NEW CHAPTER .
VOTE AND COMMENT IF LIKE IT .
SHARE AND FOLLOW ME .

DON'T BE A SILENT READER CAUSE YOUR SINGLE VOTE HAVE VALUE .

STAY BLESSED .
THANKS FOR READING...
😊😊😊😊