CHAPTER - 13

❌❌❌❌ WARNING : SMUT ❌❌❌❌
You can skip reading it if you are uncomfortable with this .

THANK YOU

==================================

AUTHOR'S POV :

When you started talking about taking next step in this marriage , he immediately understood what you want to say to him but he wanted to tease you so he act clueless about . He started asking cause he wanted to hear it from you clearly but seeing that you aren't going to say it , turned around from him . He held your wrist before you can walk away from him and pulled you toward himself and made you sit on his lap and kept his both hands on either side of your bare waist .
You were wearing saree which made it easy for him to touch your bare waist and it chills to your spine because he was the 1st boy to come this much close to you and your waistchain ( kamarbandh ) wasn't helping either .

After having a staring competition with each other he started leaning closer to . His breath was fanning on your lips but he stopped leaning when their was only inch gap between both of you . You both were sure that if any one of will move slightly then your lips will touch others one lip .
He looked into your eyes for permission or to find any hint of discomfort but seeing him hesitant you moved forward and attached your lip with him . For first few seconds he was shocked because of your bold moves , after feeling him not responding to your kiss you moved back but he immediately held back of your neck and slammed his lips onto yours .

After devouring each other's lip for 5 minutes you both broke the kiss because lack of oxygen . But as you backed away from the he again slammed his lips more roughly this time , he then bited on your lower lips because of which you gasped in between the kiss and he immediately entered his tongue inside your mouths .

 But as you backed away from the he again slammed his lips more roughly this time , he then bited on your lower lips because of which you gasped in between the kiss and he immediately entered his tongue inside your mouths

You feel him smirk between the kiss and after devouring every corner of your mouth and licking your lower lips he backed away .
Again he slammed his lips on yours with more force than the last time which made you fall on the bed with him above hovering over you . Slowly he removed the saree from the side of your shoulder than opened the waistchain you were wearing .
After removing your saree from your shoulder he started giving open mouth kisses on your neck marking it and creating love bite on all over your neck .
You started moaning his name .