1- Brittany and Adam

The name is Brittany Madison Carson. Everyone named her as Brit. She was just an innocent girl with adorable puppy eyes. She was raised from a strict rich family from Poland. Her family lived there for generations until the middle of the 1850s, her great-great grandparents fell in love then they moved into Florida.

Florida is the perfect place for her family to live there. The nice smell of warm fresh weather and it would never, ever get cold. The warmest sun rays that make the best sunrises and sunsets at all times. This is one of her most favorite things she does. She typically hangouts with her best friend Adam.

Adam and her have been very best friends since they were two years old

Adam and her have been very best friends since they were two years old. They both have never got feelings for each other, but they are sometimes horny at each other. One day, Brit goes to school feeling lonely and sad after she lost her dad in a hit-and-run accident. She has been very down for a couple of days. She has been crying nonstop and hasn't even text Adam. Adam sees her after she has been out for a couple of days. He apparently approaches her and tries to comfort her.

"Brittany, what's the matter?" He says as he tucks her right ear. She looks at him while she's crying. She doesn't like to show her emotions after her father passed away. It has been really rough for her.

"I have lost my father..." I say.

"Your mom told me about this and I am so sorry you're going through a hard time," he retorts. He tells me to look at him while he looks at me. He puts his hands on my chin and wipes my tears. He strokes it and I don't know how to feel about it. Is it strange if he's my best friend when I'm feeling that horny for him? Adam and I are virgins as well. We have never discussed about sex or even protections. I am not even sure if he has feelings for me because he cares about me the most than everyone else. Adam is one of the hottest guys in this school. He even has tattoos and additionally he's very attractive.

He's not from a rich family, but he had a hard life with his father when his father left him when he was just five years old. He tells me all of his problems and situations even though I always understand him. School hasn't started yet, but he takes me to the men's bathroom then locks the bathroom door. I don't know what is going on, but something is really strange with him lately.

"Adam, what's going on?" I say. He looks at me in my eyes and puts his hands on my hips.

"Baby girl, sh," he says. "We need to do this for real."

"What do you mean, Adam Michael Perez?" I retorted as I made an expression. He bites his lips and puts his hand around my side boob. When he touches it, I feel the chills inside of me. A guy never touches me like this, especially my best friend.

"Let's have sex," he say.

"Sex?" I added.

"Yes, baby girl," he says. He rubbed around my breast even though it felt good. Somehow he goes to my neck and gives me kisses. No one is in the bathroom, it is just the two of us. We are feeling horny as heck.

"Oh my fucking god, I should tell you that I have strong feelings for you, but I don't want to ruin this friendship we have," he says.

"Baby boy, there is no need to worry because I have feelings for you and feeling super horny right here. I want you to fuck me hard as we break our virginities," I say to him. He bites his lips as his dick erects. He kisses me more and more around my lips. I am getting so many butterflies as he takes my shirt off. It is the cute white lace shirt that is new, but he rips it off to make it look sexy. I helped him to take him off too. He does have that nice sexy abs.

He has a six-pack abs that makes me drool. I look at them and touch them. He is looking at my bra and goes to touch my pussy and puts them in circles to make me moan. I am wearing black leggings, but the way he rubs them makes me feel hard as fuck.

He puts me to the bathroom stall and puts me around so he can take my bra off. He puts his two hands around my boobs and messages them. He makes it hard to make him scream his name.

"Oh Adam, fuck!" I scream. He is looking at my gorgeous medium size coconuts. He kisses them and licks it to make my nipples feel hard. This is one of the best feelings that I ever have. He makes it better when I am feeling down after my passing father.

He takes my leggings and underwear off. I opened my two legs that wide, so he can lick and suck at my pussy that tight. I moaned so loud and keeps saying, "oh fuck!" He licks them in circles to make me feel super wet. He cleans it in which he makes me feel cum.

Then, he takes his pants and boxers off. His dick is that big and thick as fuck. "I want you to fuck you inside of your pussy," he say.

He brings protection with him while I am still taking birth control. He puts it inside of his dick and goes to my pussy hole to put it inside of me. He pushes back and forth to make us moan even louder. It is the rough sex that I ever have. We have done it in many different positions as we both lost it. The best feeling ever.

After that, I go down to the floor as I kneel. I suck it and lick it so hard to make him cum and moan. My mind is screaming right now because we like each other and we have never confessed it until now. Now, I'm having sex with him which is the best feeling ever. We keep it going without any interruptions.

"Brit, you're my favorite girl and princess that I ever have," Adam says to me. We are sweating and we get tired. We dressed up in clothes back on before classes started.

"Brit..." I hear voices that are calling me. "Brittany!!"

I open my eyes and realize that it is just a dream. I keep on crying while Adam is still there looking at me. THIS IS A WHOLE FUCKING DREAM!!! I think I should get laid tonight!