6- The Threesome (Part 1)

Justina Rose Beckman

Cameron "Cam" Dallas

Tony Caraballo

"Hold on, Amanda!" I yelled. Amanda always yelled my name since she had business as a lawyer coming up and didn't want me to waste her time. She'd been driving me insane lately. "Why must you act like our mother?"

I used to drink and smoke a lot when I was younger. I knew it wasn't worth it for me since it was so horrible for me. When I was in rehab, I couldn't attend school in middle school or the first two years of high school. I hadn't seen Cameron or Tony since I graduated from high school. They were both my best friends, and I hadn't spoken to them in a long time. Rehab did not allow everyone to use technology devices. I could only send letters and have my relatives visit me. I was almost seventeen at the time, and it was my first day as a junior at Beverly High School. I was a little worried about what these individuals expected of me.

I'd had awful experiences with rape and other things. I was raped by a kidnapper when I was twelve years old, just before my thirteenth birthday. I was raped for two weeks and thankfully survived; nevertheless, I still had tramua from the past that led me to have difficulties.

"Amy, I'll be ready in five minutes," I said. She complained a lot because I was acting like a baby at times. She had always irritated me. Actually, it was difficult for me to choose good clothing because most of my new clothes were brand new when I got out of that horrific place last month. I'd been clean for two years and was still struggling to be as happy as I used to be.