5- Your Royal Highness; Hunter, Jasper, and Grace

There was a beautiful and stunning princess named Stella Grace. She goes by the name Grace. She was raised by the King and Queen who had been royalty for many centuries. Grace was one of the most attractive princesses that people knew. She was basically just turned into her legal age. She had always wanted to marry the guy in her dreams.

She was admiring the scene one day as the sun was setting while wearing a nice pink dress that was quite comfortable. As I turned around, my maid said, "Your royal highness, your mother wants to see you with a special guest she has." How many people I bet my mother wanted to meet because I was such a damned princess.

"Thank you, Elizabeth," I said with a smile. Elizabeth had been my maid since my birth. She was more than a maid to me; she was a best friend or an elder sister I could never have asked for. As my mother and an Asian visitor entered my bedroom, she smiled at me.

"Stella, I want you to meet..." mother said.

"Could you kindly call me Grace, Mother?" I said, "I interrupted." She made a funny look, but quickly corrected herself.

"All right, Grace, I'd like you to meet Prince Jasper of South Korea." I looked at Jasper, who was dressed up in his prince suit. South Koreans are fascinating to me.

 South Koreans are fascinating to me

"Hello, Prince Jasper. I'm Stella Grace, and I prefer the name Grace," I stated as I approached. I shook his hand as he smiled sweetly at me. His silky black hair made him appear attractive to me.

"It's such a pleasure to meet you, Princess Grace," he replied admiringly. He was almost 10 inches taller than me, despite the fact that I'm pretty short. My hair was down in a lovely brunette style. I was wearing natural makeup. "Your mother talks about you, therefore you must be wonderful in person."

"Are you sure, mother?" I explained quietly. Mother just smirked at me.

"You've just met Prince Jasper, and he's your fiance. In a week, you'll have a big royal wedding," mother continued.

"What?" I yelled as I shrugged. This was the most unexpected thing that had ever happened. Why would my mother arrange this marriage to a man I'd never met before? I couldn't possibly fall in love that quickly.

"Why, Mother?" I inquired of her.

"You just turned 21 today, and I wanted to have a special gift for you because you're engaged to him right here. I've heard he's a very lovely and sweet gentleman. I just think he's the right prince for you," she explained.

"I don't really know him. Does father know about this situation?" I hollered.

"Grace, your father and I discussed this like weeks ago and he approved of him," she said. "Jasper, my apologies about my daughter's actions." I crossed my arms and would rather just shut my mouth and just not say anything. Mother definitely made poor decisions and still continued to control my life.

"My Queen, there is no need to be sorry about. I just bought a ring to Princess Grace from my great, great grandmother. Mother had this ring for many years until my father passed. She decided to give it to me for the woman in my dreams where she's my fiance now," he said kindly. I mean...He sounds sweet as usual. Maybe, he followed the royal laws and rules. I had never broken a law or rule ever. I really wanted to travel, but mother won't just let me live my life. She controlled me, but I had to obey her.