3- Veronica's Mission (Part 1)

Veronica Sawyers

Veronica Sawyers

Veronica Sawyers was just an innocent girl who was raised with a really good family. Her former surname was Del Luna. She had really nice long brunette hair with fair skin. She got that nice figure body type that all men found attractive. She was the fairest woman in Chicago.

She had been expelled from three high schools and didn't receive a GED. People were saying that Veronica was a maniac, but she wasn't.

When she turned 21, she went to a bar and met the finest guy in town. His name was Nate Sawyers. That was three years before she married the sexiest, cheater, and a business guy.

 That was three years before she married the sexiest, cheater, and a business guy

Nate Sawyers

"Hey beautiful," Nate said while approaching her right next to her at the bar.

"Oh, are you calling me beautiful?" Veronica added as she smiled at him.

"Yes, Nate," I added. Him and I were talking all night. I told him everything about my personal life and about myself. He thought I was such a good girl to him and he wanted me to attend his mansion for the night. I was skeptical at first, but I found it sexy from him.

He was telling me about his dark life, but I didn't even explain the real truth about me. Veronica wasn't biologically my birth name, but I changed my name due to reasons. I was hired from a job called Charlie's Angels. I was a part of that team since I was expelled from my last school before turning 17. Honestly, it was the best job I ever had in my whole life. I earned so much money and I wasn't the person I was after I married him. My former name was Lily Del Luna.

I thought Nate Sawyers was hot, sweet, and personally funny than the rest of the guys. I went to Nate's mansion and we made out all night. After that, we fell in love with each other. I met his family while he met mine. My parents disliked him and forced me to get a better guy than him. They stated that Nate wasn't worth it for my life. I didn't care and fucked my parents because my whole heart was belong to Nate.

Nate and I had a black mafia wedding theme which many families of our own attended especially with my parents that refused to come. Nate was the happiest thing in my life.