9- Famous in Love (Part 2)

Kyra Laverne Brooks (Zaylen's cousin/Lillian's future best friend)

Harry had told us of the tour dates and that we would be leaving town in two days to go to Miami. I had spent my whole childhood in New York, so I was quite thrilled about my new adventure with mom. It was going to be an incredible trip. Mom and I exited the stadium as Harry offered me and mom his phone number, which we exchanged so he could remain in touch with us. Harry was overjoyed that my mother had returned to work with him. Zaylen wasn't pleased with the news because he didn't know my mother or me. If he bothers me, I'll kick his ass.

Mom was honored to be able to come back to her old job and do what she loved. I had never worked with them before, so I didn't have high hopes for Zaylen. He was the polar opposite of Harry. Harry was the friendliest celebrity I'd ever met.

The next morning, Mom and I urged Romeo to leave across states and international countries. Romeo hadn't seen it coming, but all he wanted for his mother was a fun and entertaining day. "Bro, I finally met Harry's son," I explained.

"Are you kidding me?" he said.

"For real, he had a remarkable resemblance to him. "He actually has good genes," I said. He nodded and then laughed at me.

"The one that will be your next boyfriend?" He stated.

"Oh hell no, he's so self-centered that he wouldn't even apologize to me if I inadvertently bumped into him," I said, crossing my arms.

"Well, excellent story with your own narrative love story," he remarked, cynically rolling his eyes.

"Stupido," I said, my rage rising as Romeo continued to ridicule me. He had always loved to tease me in order to get me angry or laugh. He was my only older brother. I went to my bedroom to get a head start on packing two entire luggage. It would be a five-month journey, but I hoped it would be worthwhile. The place would provide me with opportunities to learn about food, cultures, and other topics.

My phone suddenly rang with a text message from an unknown number. I opted not to text that person since I was certain Kyle was texting me from other phones since I had blocked his number. I was listening to breakup songs because I needed to hear them since I was still in agony.

It was the day Mom and I were supposed to leave town two days later. We prepared our baggage as Romeo approached Newark International Airport. We'd be flying in Harry's private jet every time because he owned it. We'd meet Greg, Zaylen, Harry, and his crew there. The schedule seemed intense, but I didn't want to be so obnoxious, so I didn't ask for further details.

Meanwhile, mom and I arrived at the airport while Romeo dropped us off. We did our goodbyes and mom told him to behave well since he was such a great son that mom raised with. He witnessed our father abuse mom, but he went to therapy on how he could change into a better person.