10- Famous in Love (Part 3)

"What do you mean you were in a relationship with him and fucked him once?" Mom said. After Harry and Zaylen's discussion regarding Zaylen's first debut, Harry and his mother arrived. Kyra sat on the mattress without saying anything. She was visibly unhappy because I had not told her the truth. My mother's rage was clearly visible within her. Her face flushed slightly, but she tried not to make a scene herself.

"I don't want to ruin this great connection you have there, Miss Maddy, since me and Lilly have feelings for each other. We can't tell you to hurt you guys. I realize that your daughter wants for both you and my father to be happy together," Zaylen emphasized. At this point, he appeared depressed. This time, there will be no disagreements or rage. This was his typical tone of voice. He was saying it to confess, which was really difficult for him.

"Son, after you both gave me the news, you got my fiance's daughter pregnant," Harry said, placing his hands on his hips. Mom and Harry were at a loss for words but still enraged with us.

"Maddy and I spoke about it, so Lillian, you'll be leaving the tour this evening to go home. You and Zaylen will no longer see each other. Zaylen must concentrate on his career. I'm sorry, but that's what we think," Harry explained. It crushed my heart that he dismissed me since I wouldn't be able to see his son when my mother and Harry would get married.

"You can't do it, Dad!" "I love her!" Zaylen elaborated. As Mom stood in front of me, I burst into tears. Kyra appeared distraught about it, but she couldn't even talk to me. I felt like I was a terrible friend to her.

"You disobeyed the rule after I ordered you not to interfere with Lillian," Harry exclaimed fiercely, pointing his hand at him. If he broke the rule, what was he saying?

After breaking the rule, Zaylen's eyes widened. He gazed at me, then burst into tears. He promised not to be near or in a relationship with me while he was still with his girlfriend. He exploited me to be near him, and then I screwed things up. I couldn't take it any longer. He has been lying to me from the day he told me he had broken up with his ex. He was still lying on the internet with her. He wanted to use me for publicity purposes.

Finally, I left the hotel room to pack everything because manager Greg had already booked me a trip back to New York. This adventure did not appear to be going so well. I was crying and crying the whole time. I was really broken.

When I opened the door, there stood a blonde bimbo Ella. She was staring at me and giggling. "What exactly are you doing here, Ella?" I inquired. She was making this terrible dirty look at me while her arms were wrapped in together. She was giving me a bad bitch mode now.

"No, you screwed my lover and now you're pregnant with his child," she said.

"Not at all!" I yelled. Ella turned around to kiss Zaylen as he arrived. I could feel myself becoming irritated and wanting to slap both of them. I had never witnessed him kissing another female before kissing me.

"You know everything is a whole plan for revenge to stab your ex-boyfriend Kyle," she said. "Zaylen and I had been together for a year secretly, but he told me that he never loved you as ever!" she stated. This made me so pissed off, so I put a fist on her to punch it so hard. Zaylen screamed my name, but I completely ignored him. I grabbed my luggages, then left the hotel room. This really hurt me so badly. I was so in love with him, but he used me to have sex with him! Everything I thought was real. The chemistry was so real! Now, I am pregnant with this asshole's baby.

I ended up getting on the plane after the drama. I couldn't stop crying over this. Mom was staying with Harry until his tour was over. Kyra was not responding to me any text messages back after sending millions of it to forgive me. I felt like I was a horrible person, daughter, and a friend. I realized that Zaylen and mine relationship was not real, it was friends with benefits to hook up. He led me on.