2- Alex and Cassie

Alex Ramos is a girl who identifies as a lesbian. Her full name is Alexandra, but she goes by the name Alex. A Colombian girl who was raised with her dad. Her mother left when she was only five years old after her mother went to another guy. She doesn't believe in love at all.

Alex has long light brown hair with blue eyes. She got multiple tattoos around her sleeve. It was one of the hottest things that made her attractive. She didn't like anyone but she had an enemy named Cassie.

Cassandra "Cassie" Andrews

Cassie, the most perfect girl in school. The class president of the Student Government club. She was from a very wealthy family and she even got around half of a million followers on Instagram and Tiktok. Her mother was an actress whereas her father was a supermodel.

Her hair is naturally blonde and the most beautiful blue eyes in the universe. She had just broken up with her long-term ex-boyfriend since she found out he cheated on her. He only used her for followers and money, but the problem was that she didn't break her white flower. White flower means losing her virginity.

She was also from a Christian family and she made a huge promise to herself that she won't have sex until marriage. Something she couldn't handle. She sometimes watch lesbian porn to make herself pleasure.

She had been disliking Alex Ramos for such a long time, but she considered her as being the hottest woman in high school. She didn't know her feelings after breaking up with her ex. It was very confusing for her, but she had to act super mean to her.

One day at lunch time, Alex was getting the tray for getting salad. She was one of the most fussy people to pick specific food. Somehow, Cassie accidentally bumped into her. Alex looked at her and looked pissed off when she first saw Cassie's face.

"What's up with you, you piece of shit?" Alex said.

"Oh, are you calling me a slut in here?" Cassie added as she wrapped her arms. She was trying to make a scene like Maddy Perez. I mean she was trying so hard to be honest. I couldn't stand her, but I strongly have feelings for her. Sometimes I wanted to bring an ax and kill her.

"Cassandra Andrews," shouted.

"Don't ever call my full name, I hate when you say that!" She shouted at me back. I rolled my eyes at her because she was just a whiny cat in front of the whole cafeteria. I heard other students were making fun of us and laughing since I'm a lesbian.

"Whatever Cassie," I said. "I can't stand your bitchy side." I grabbed the tray where I had my salad and a cup of water. I threw to her chest until she gasped. She screamed and I decided to put my airpods on and listened to rock music that I loved. I didn't care if she thought of me as a bully, but she was the one who bullies me the most.

Later on that day, I was at home alone since my father left for a business trip to Australia. He wouldn't be home for a week, so being home alone was the best thing ever for me.