Chapter 14: Hetalia-2, 2ps-0

They stood their ground, neither side moving, Allen, Matt, and Oliver standing in front of their armadas. Antarctica and Eclipse in the center, and her own dimension's countries on the other side.

China ran out and tried to pull her away, so they can get back, but she refused.

"Come on, aru!"

"I'm not leaving her. If they kill her I'll die too. And I just woke up." China sighed and grabbed Eclipse as well and dragged them behind the others, where America and Germany opened fire with machine guns. The rest ran and then the other two, everyone disappearing through the crystal before it dims out, leaving a string of cussing and bleeding 2ps behind.

After a few hours of being home, and wandering her house, Antarctica set her own flag on an empty guest room by her own, hey America wanted like thirty extra rooms. Figures.

"So, what happens now?" Eclipse asked, still being watched by England, France, and Germany.

"Oh stop it guys. She's fine." Antarctica walked by the three and group hugged them, before sitting next to Eclipse. The three sighed and leaned back, not yet giving up their suspicions.

"I-a made pasta!" Italy bounced into the room and as soon as he saw Eclipse he screamed and ran back into the kitchen.

"That's your Italy?" Eclipse raised her eyebrows. Antarctica sighed.

"Yeah, is yours any worse?"

"He taught me how to throw knives but that's it. What about Romano?" Antarctica smiled.

"Upstairs." Canada pointed up. Antarctica smiled and pulled Eclipse up the steps, and to the front of Romano's room.

"Play along." She said and knocked on the door, and hid. When the door opened, Eclipse was standing there.

"What... Eh... Antarctica what did-a the 2ps do to-a you?"

"Boo!" Antarctica poked her head out and scared Romano, he jumped back and tripped. Antarctica and Eclipse laughed, Antarctica stepped inside to help him up.

"Why-a did you scare-a me?" He cried and tried to hit her, she laughed and pulled him into a hug.

"It's nice to be back." She said and smiled at Eclipse.

"That... Is not Romano..." Eclipse laughed.

"What's yours like?" She finally gave in and released Romano, storming downstairs red as a tomato.

"Really into fashion, kinda like Oliver."

"Cool." They walked downstairs and Eclipse sat back on a sofa with America, America popped in a movie.

Antarctica walked into the kitchen, Germany trying to remove a knot in the Italians' curls. Again. Romano kept smacking his hand away, making it worse. She stepped up and tapped Germany's shoulder. When he turned, he sighed.

"Jou vant to try?"

"I got this." She smirked and pulled one non-curl hair in the knot and both curls separated.

"How'd jou do zhat?"

"Magic, remember?" She smiled. Italy hugged her.

"Whowasthatreallyscarygirlwithyoushelookedlikethegirlfromthecrystalatamerica'shousewhyisshehere-"

"Italy! It's okay. She's Eclipse and they would've killed her if she didn't come with us."

"But-"

"Dude it's fine. Just relax." Romano picks up the pasta bowl again.

"Veneziano. Go-a serve this." He hands it to Italy. He perks up and smiles.

"Pasta!" He takes the bowl and walks out to the rest.

"So what's your complaint?"

"What?"

"Romano. I know that look. What's wrong?"

"I'm-a fine." Antarctica looked at him doubtfully, but shrugged it off before hugging him and walking back to the living room. She collapsed next to Russia and China, Japan seizing the moment for another picture.

"Doesn't that SD card run out, like, ever?" America snatched the camera.

"I have more, America-san." Japan snatched his camera back, and walked upstairs.

"Let's play a game, da?"